Shopping with your husband / boyfriend.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let me ask you sisters a question. Does your husband or boyfriend OPEN his freaking mouth when he should keep the darn thing CLOSED when you two are out shopping?

Here is why I am asking.

There is this NEX / Air force base EARILY giftcard give away for three darn days straight. Each day you get a gift card when you show your Military ID. You have to get their at least by 1am or 2 am to get the dang cards. They open at 5am (today) or 6 am ( reg time). Yes, I know it is ONE per family..." But, WHO cares!?! I Still have my Military Green ID that is still valid until the end of this month! I counted up how much we were going to get this YEAR. $120 Dollars worth!!!!!!!!!!:eek: Now we are under by $20 so far...":mad: Because, hubby was in front of me with his ID card and I went to get mine out because I had it where they can see the GREEN one and not the Family one. Then he goes, Oh you don't need to show your ID!!!!!!!! I was like OMG!!!!! The lady was like ok, you two are together.." How in the world can I get out of that?!? I just kept walking!!!! I was so PISSED off!!!!!!!!!

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me ask you sisters a question. Does your husband or boyfriend OPEN his freaking mouth when he should keep the darn thing CLOSED when you two are out shopping?

Here is why I am asking.

There is this NEX / Air force base EARILY giftcard give away for three darn days straight. Each day you get a gift card when you show your Military ID. You have to get their at least by 1am or 2 am to get the dang cards. They open at 5am (today) or 6 am ( reg time). Yes, I know it is ONE per family..." But, WHO cares!?! I Still have my Military Green ID that is still valid until the end of this month! I counted up how much we were going to get this YEAR. $120 Dollars worth!!!!!!!!!!:eek: Now we are under by $20 so far...":mad: Because, hubby was in front of me with his ID card and I went to get mine out because I had it where they can see the GREEN one and not the Family one. Then he goes, Oh you don't need to show your ID!!!!!!!! I was like OMG!!!!! The lady was like ok, you two are together.." How in the world can I get out of that?!? I just kept walking!!!! I was so PISSED off!!!!!!!!!

Did you tip him off to what you where trying to do, or was he just supposed to guess?

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He shouldn't have to guess, it should have been common sense. lol.

Common sense? Seriously, a large portion of all men are oblivious to this kind of promotion. They will comply if made aware, but aren't thinking like this. Maybe you could have mentioned it between 1 and 5 AM sometime. Another portion would look at the "one card per family" and not try to find a way around it.

But then again, common sense pretty much goes out they door when America heads out for its Christmas binge, doesn't it?

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have made it a rule: Never, ever go shopping with a man unless it is for a car, and then only if he wants to! I have saved myself from many needless migraines.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I used to shop with my gay best friend. It was fun, he would totally tell me what looked good or not. Then he would ask me what clothes made his ass look nice.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We Went to sleep on the floor up stairs
LOL!!

Left the kitchen lights on along with the front porch, the living room one!! I left my keyboard on!!! I thought it would go into SLEEP mode.." HECK, I did LOL!!!
We did not take a NAP.." We went to sleep!!!!!!!:eek: My leg hurts fron sleeping on my left side.."

But, back to my thread.
He ALREADY knew!!! That is why I was so happy to get up when the moon was nice and bright! $40 DOLLARS was the goal unless we made it their with a LONGER line.. waiting for us. I should have known, he was not listening to a DARN word that came out of my mouth!!:mad: I told him many times about this..PLAN!!!!! Also, he watched me ask I changed over my ID!!!!!! I can't believe him.
Oh well, we will see if I deside to GO again............ TOMORROW and the next day!!!!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haven't had anything like that happen but my LTR guy cracked up over how counter-stereotypical we both were when we would go shopping in a multi-department store - he'd want to look at the china patterns and tea sets, and I'd want to head to the sporting goods! :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He shouldn't have to guess, it should have been common sense. lol.
Thank You!

I have made it a rule: Never, ever go shopping with a man unless it is for a car, and then only if he wants to! I have saved myself from many needless migraines.
The one time I took my dad car shopping with me I swear he cost me more money. I go on my own now.

But, back to my thread. He ALREADY knew!!! That is why I was so happy to get up when the moon was nice and bright! $40 DOLLARS was the goal unless we made it their with a LONGER line.. waiting for us. I should have known, he was not listening to a DARN word that came out of my mouth!!:mad: I told him many times about this..PLAN!!!!! Also, he watched me ask I changed over my ID!!!!!! I can't believe him.
Oh well, we will see if I deside to GO again............ TOMORROW and the next day!!!!
He needs to be pimpslapped . . . hard! Maybe twice. :mad: In the south he might have a hunting accident for commiting such an egregious error. :biggrin1:

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

I'll give you the man's perspective on that: We're fine with it. Please, by all means, go shopping without us. :smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll give you the man's perspective on that: We're fine with it. Please, by all means, go shopping without us. :smile:
No, no, no! You are missing the point. Day after Thanksgiving shopping is like going into battle. You have to have a plan of attack, be clear on what you are there to buy, and of course have an exit plan The man's job was to aid her in saving money and to carry the heavy stuff. He did not complete his mission.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, no, no! You are missing the point. Day after Thanksgiving shopping is like going into battle. You have to have a plan of attack, be clear on what you are there to buy, and of course have an exit plan The man's job was to aid her in saving money and to carry the heavy stuff. He did not complete his mission.
Oh god! You are funny.:biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Show Mrs. Uncut this thread, I am sure she will agree. :wink::smile::cool:
Lets put is ths way. I worked Retail for many years. Im back in Retail by the way. I know all the ins and outs and tricks they pull on the Consumer. So i know better. She is a very bright strong woman who can speak for herself. So i told her the game plan on Black Friday. I just went into Body Guard mode and everything went smoothly. I stayed silent and let her do the talking. She did very well.