Short and Hung roll call

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hungitaliano said:
5'8" 7" soft, 9.5" hard

i like to tell people that my lack of height is well compensated for where it counts!!
man, you're hot by hot/handsome and sexy by handsome and sexy

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
FieldRatt9 said:
5'5" tall and 9x6. I let myself go this summer so my belly swollowed about an inch and a half it seems. Wait til next summer.
oh come on man, if you're 9x6 you must be using a tape measure that extends from the tip of your cock to several inches into your anus,,,internet liars are so crass...they get off on thinking we're all stupid asses.

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
Dear Mainer1,

I don't understand your response. I have a phone number that may be of assistance to you. 1-800-WAA-WAAA. Did I ruin a gf for you or something? Get a life bro.

:biggrin1:

dfchol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5'6 here

Soft: 5 most of the time now, will shrink down to 4 or lower depending on the conditions, but usually 5 now, or atleast 4.5 or so if its all wet noodly like with no blood in it

Erect: 7.5 average boner, 7.75 raging hard non bone pressed, 9 inches if im rock hard with the ruler pressed tightly against my pubic bone, im quite chubby

Erect Girth: 5.5-5.75 at the midshaft, 6.25 at the base

mcmel

Just Browsing
Media
I met an Italian guy 5'6", 130 with 11" cock.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and about 7" around, a huge, thick, juicy cock. and yes, i deep throated every inch

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I'm the only short guy with a video and pics that show I'm NO JOKE!
8 x 7.5 Hard
6-7 x 6-7 Soft

It's ok for the gay guys to do wishful thinking, but all these measurements without good pics is really hard for us straight guys to take. But I love y'all anyway!

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tripod said:
8 x 7.5 Hard
6-7 x 6-7 Soft

There is at least one more, Me. Pics in my gallery, no vid though. Its all me no bullshit.

5'7" 135 to 140 lbs

8.5 x 6.5 Hard
5-6 x 5-6 Soft

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
tripod said:
8 x 7.5 Hard
6-7 x 6-7 Soft

It's ok for the gay guys to do wishful thinking, but all these measurements without good pics is really hard for us straight guys to take. But I love y'all anyway!

Relax, man. Not sure I understand the reference to "straight guys" in this context. You think only gay guys exaggerate the size of their cocks? You need to spend a bit more time on this board, so I can introduce you to the bevy of "straight" guys with mythical claims about their size -- and their sexual orientation. I'm first in line behind you calling out the fakes, and I'm about as straight as a mountain road. And as Randll points out, you're hardly the only one who has ever posted pics and vids to back up his measurements.

And I love y'all anyway, too.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hung Muscle said:
Relax, man. Not sure I understand the reference to "straight guys" in this context. You think only gay guys exaggerate the size of their cocks? You need to spend a bit more time on this board, so I can introduce you to the bevy of "straight" guys with mythical claims about their size -- and their sexual orientation. I'm first in line behind you calling out the fakes, and I'm about as straight as a mountain road. And as Randll points out, you're hardly the only one who has ever posted pics and vids to back up his measurements.

Well said Hung:cool:

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hung Muscle said:

I was thinking, If the the statistics I have read on this site and a few others are correct, regarding the percentage of dicks 8 inches and over, one would half to think at least half if not more of the claims on this site are greatly exaggerated. I am not trying to call everyone a bunch of liars or anything but tripod definitely makes a point.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hung Muscle said:

Actually I meant that maybe some of the gay guys have no problem doing a little creative fantasizing. Why would I wanna play along when some guy is lying about his size (on a size forum no less), there's no fantasy in it for me. That's all I meant, I actually think that straight guys lie about their size WAY more then gay guys (I am no authority in this). It seems that most straight guys want to be DA' MAN and will do a little lying to promote that. I didn't mean to offend anyone especially Randle, he sure doesn't look short in those pics. I come off as an authoritarian sometimes when I am really just a teddy bear. :footinmouth:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
tripod said:
Actually I meant that maybe some of the gay guys have no problem doing a little creative fantasizing. Why would I wanna play along when some guy is lying about his size (on a size forum no less), there's no fantasy in it for me. That's all I meant, I actually think that straight guys lie about their size WAY more then gay guys (I am no authority in this). It seems that most straight guys want to be DA' MAN and will do a little lying to promote that. I didn't mean to offend anyone especially Randle, he sure doesn't look short in those pics. I come off as an authoritarian sometimes when I am really just a teddy bear. :footinmouth:

You are gonna learn fast, tripod. Guys lie here. It's pretty simple. I dont' buy the sizes until I see em myself.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jeff black said:
You are gonna learn fast, tripod. Guys lie here. It's pretty simple. I dont' buy the sizes until I see em myself.
Yes jeff you are right . Also im not here to pick apart someones body. Only my opinion . But i think its mean and hurtfull for someone to do so Now if someone is stealing other members pics thats another story Yes the proof are in pics:cool: I am also willing to travel to Canada to prove it