Short and Hung roll call

dharams

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys....very first post....its something very close to my heart (at least when i`m bending over).....5´6"....128lb....10.75 x 7.75(head),6.5(base). Quite obsessed selfsucker.... double jointed hip, knee, elbow joints. I know, nature can be very unjust, obvious overkill!
Really jazzed to be with u guys....getting aquainted with the site, pics and the whole deal soon.
Thanks,
Pete

D

deleted508

I think I meat, lol, this short and hung occurance. also noticed alot of really hung guys are fairly slim build

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think I meat, lol, this short and hung occurance. also noticed alot of really hung guys are fairly slim build

I'm a cock size expert. :biggrin1:

Yes, although very slim builds can make a dick look really big, I have to say that men who are naturally very slender tend to have longer dicks (not thicker) than the average male. Small-frame men who aren't naturally slender sometimes will look a lot bigger than what they are (optical illusion in pics and movies, but if you really examine, they ain't big at all). But, twink types can have long dicks, yes...quite often. It ain't an optical illusion.

Did you ever see a a naturally big and beefy boy with a super fat and long cock?:tongue: Do they exist? mmmmmm.....

StateofMind

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm short at 5'7"

I'm above average at 6.5" x 6"

I don't think I've ever gotten a really accurate measurement though, maybe some of you experts can correct me. Regardless, it's enough to lead to some surprised faces.

gothamboy83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
God, i love short guys with huge dicks. i dream of having a tripod boyfriend.

if you're short, well hung and in nyc and gay or hell if ur straight and like to play gay- id love to be your "friend!"