short and hung

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have known many guys that are 5-8 and shortet and most have had the biggest cocks I've had the pleasure of sucking. A good budy of mine is 5-6 and has a huge 10x61/2 cock!! ;)

And yet I find it amazing that many women if not most are attracted to only tall men, when they could have all of this.

joe_smith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And yet I find it amazing that many women if not most are attracted to only tall men, when they could have all of this.

Well probalby the reason us short guys with big dicks ae around is because back when the invention of clothes wasn't even a twinkle in someones eye, women could actuall see what all men were packing. Now the only thing they have to go by is height. What I like to say is what what I don't have in height I have in length. Usually gets a confused look, and then an oh my look.

salvatruco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The guy I am currently with. He is about 5 ft 8 inches and his cock is about 7.5 inches.

My ex-boyfriend was also about 5'7 and his cock was thick and about 8.5 inches.

I must admit short guys do surprise. Height means nothing if they know how to fuck.

HopOnBaby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've got a friend who's only about 5'6", but he's got one hell of a piece of meat hanging down there - he was very popular when we were in the sauna the other day, at any rate :wink:

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 6'3" and over 260#, pretty masculine, mustache and hair all over and I love turning myself over to a hung shorter guy who will dominate. I think the height helps them in the fucking department... better leverage. I like them short, compact muscles with a little attitude. Mmmmm.

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I am 5'6''-5'7'' like I said, and a girl I've liked for a while is like 5'10'', 5'11'', and she doesn't have an interest in me because of that reason:eek22::ponder:

7's Enough

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 5'6" and have 7". It's a nice effect!:rolleyes:
I was once with a guy a few inches shorter than me, and when I saw how huge his dick was I literally gasped and "woah!" came tumbling out of my mouth. He said, "My father told me it's far better to be blessed in inches than in feet!"