short and hung

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very long story shortened, but not too long ago (a few months) I met a guy while traveling and browsing in a very large "landmark" clothing and specialty store, he and his wife actually, and he was all of 5'1" at most, about late 50's or early 60's, mostly native american and he said "a little european". Seeing me surprised them as much as my seeing them. They left the store and then came back in later and introduced themselves and invited me to follow them to dinner. Both he and I are bowlegged but on him it was more pronounced as he was about a foot shorter than I am. I try hard to camoflage and minimize my endowment but he was not doing anything like that and wearing a pair of winter lined work jeans that showed his running down his leg with no effort to hide. This was so surprising and she was nice and friendly, he did not say much but was not impolite just less talkative, and she was a pretty lady and very talkative and friendly so I went because I wanted to see where this would lead. It was obvious they had noticed my endowment as I had noticed his when they came back in and walked up to me. Later at their hotel and he and his wife were very proud of what they said was his 14.75" long and 9" around. Shortest very endowed guy I have ever seen. She did not measure him in front of me but I believed them because he looked every bit of it. They were both VERY proud of his size and very interested in mine. She especially seemed very proud of him has she dropped a few hints about him at dinner. At the hotel I think she would have measured both of us if she had a tape measure. His wife, at least 15 years younger, and maybe 5'9" or taller was a sight herself. All three of us were surprised at meeting. Completely unexpected and I am sure they will remember it as much as I will.

mcfuzzybush06

Just Browsing
Media
I had this friend all through elementry school, then we quit talkin after that... well senior year I saw him in the lockerroom about to get in the shower, he was hung!! He was the shortest all through school, about 4' 11'', probably 7-8'' soft!

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I dated a Cuban guy in the mid 1990s. His father had been a big shot in the Batista government, and the family was very literally "wet foot dry foot". He was USMC, Ret. early 30's and was a personal trainer. The only thing we had in common is that we both thought that he was a stunner, who professed to be a macho latin total top (which always confused me when I was shoving my dick up his ass). Anyway, anytime you are dating a Cuban guy and want to end it: tell him (preferably in a public place) that Castro really is not such a bad guy, he is just misunderstood.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am 5'4" and I'm 7"X6" soft and now I am 9"X7" erect so I guess I haven't stopped growing yet. I thought I had stopped growing butI've grown 1/2 inch in length soft and 1/4 inch in length and 1/2 inch in girth. I am also up to 105 from 96 pounds. Go figure.........

sirtaco

Just Browsing
Media
I'm relatively short: 1m76 and weigh 65 kilos. Slim, muscular build. 6.4x6.2 inches (length x girth).
Looks like I just found one advantage of not being tall, hahah.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
anyone know anyone personally that is on the shorter side height wise (5'0-5'7) that is "hung" or bigger than average?
im pretty short myself and starting to think im just SOL and not going to grow much more when it comes to my body (penis and height).

I have encountered such a man (short and well hung), years ago. It can happen. Have faith, my friend. May the Force be with you.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a girlfriend that swears shorter men ALWAYS have big dicks. She won't even look at a man over 5'10" tall. Oddly, she has really lucked out in this area. She rarely has a man with less than an 8" endowment. :smile:

So take heart your height will not doom you to singledom. :smile:

D_alfreleeb

Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm about 5ft 7, and I've got nearly 9 inches. I've seen a lot of tall guys with very small dicks too. Seems height and dick size aren't always related.