short and thick

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by froggy, Aug 29, 2004.

1. froggy

froggy New Member

Albums:
    About fifteen years ago when i was in my mid thirties i met this guy in springfield missouri. well, we met at a part and we checked each other out for about thirty minutes before either one of us would say a word to each other. i went into the bathroom and about ten minutes later i heard the door open and in walked this awesome looking guy. he sat in the other stall and he started to tap his foot, well i did the same thing back to him. he whispered if i would suck his dick, i said sure man. well, i went over to his stall and he was staning up with his jeans down around his ankles and he had the fattest cock i have ever seen on a white young guy. his dick must have been about seven inches long, the head was a dark puprple like a plum and huge. it must have been about six and a half inches around and his dick was standing uup to his six pack stomach. i sat on the stool and started to play with his big ass cock. i was bigger thatn him, but his dick was so intruging that i had to have it. he was about 19 at the time and i was about 25. i suced on that monster for about fifteen minutes and my jaws start to ach from having that big ass fucker in my mouth. he ask if he could do me and i said yes, he sucked like a pro and i loved it. i was getting close to cumming and i ask him if i could cum while having him cum while i was sucking him. he came back with a big hell yeah, he ssid that he had never had a blowjob like i was giving him. i sucked for another ten to fifteen minutes and he said that he was about to shoot, i took his dick out my mouth and he shot all over my chest and it ran down to my stomach too and it was a very big jizz load. i ask him when was the last time he had shot his load, he said about three weeks ago and man did it show that it was true. we became very close friends after that and we met at leat once a month for a session for about two years and man do i miss him. he was from Iowa and they grow them corn fed up there. there is a true story of what happen to me. enjoy! ^_^

metricman7 likes this.
  2. Imported

Gold Member

JasonLancer: Hi Really enjoyed your story, do you have any others?

3. froggy

froggy New Member

Albums:
    when i was in the army i was stationed at many bases, but this one was unique. i met this guy in my platoon named mcghee and he was a nice guy, i would see him in the shower and he was very well endowed. i always wanted and wondered about him if i could get him alone. well one day my dream came true and i saw him in this recreation center named walkers recreation center where all of the gi's would get together and shoot pool and bowl. one day i was sitting in one of the stalls where there was a hole in the wall. i was there beating my meat when i heard the door next door open and close. i stopped what i was doing and act as if i was there just taking a dump. i had no idea that there was someone over there doing the same thing that i was doing until i noticed this foot tapping up and down. i did the same thing back a couple of times and one thing led to another. i looked through the hole and lo and behold i could see the name on the fatigue shirt read mcghee. i don't think he knew that i figured out it was him, but he stood up and put his dick through the hole and that damn thing barely fit through there. my dick got super hard and i start precumming, i stroked on his monster dick until he was precumming like a cracked damn. his dick was about eight inches long and about six and a half or seven inches around, i am serious about this thing. it was a monster and i had it all. i started to suck on him and he started to moan and got really loud, someone walked in and he sat back down on the stool and we went on by our business of acting as if we were there doing bathroom business. well, about ten minutes pass and the other guy flusehed his stool and left. he stood back up and put that monster back through and i went back to sucking him in earnest now. he start to moan and groan again and this made me all hot as shit again. about ten minutes of sucking and he started to thrust his hips hard against the wall, all of a sudden his dick started to pulsate and he shot a long thick load of stud juice all over my boots and down the wall. he must have shot at least five times in a row and it was thick and pure white. the juice that got in my mouth was sweet like i always thought it would be. i don't think he ever figured out it was me, but i beat off many night after that thinking about him and we left basic trainging and he never knew anything.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Thanatos: Nice, but Paragraphs and Capital letters would help the reading.

5. froggy

froggy New Member

Albums:
    You are so right about that my friend, I know better too

6. durning

durning New Member

you may not do well in grammer and sentence syntax but it's very hot, as in arousing,
    because it seems true. like you really did 'mcghee' and loved doing it. most of the stories I have sampled here seem like wishful thinking. wish I could chat with you.

7. durning

durning New Member

froggy: I'm quite new here. let me know if you get this. durning

Draft saved Draft deleted