Short Blowjobs

terrytibbs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me and my gf have a great sex life but the only thing that lets us down is the amount of time my girl gives me a blowjob.

The problem isnt how often but the fact that whenever she gives me a blowjob it lasts 2-3 mins. These 2-3 mins are great, she is great at sucking cock! but she says it just gets to painful if she goes much longer.

I'm not particularly girthy so thats not the reason why.

Sometimes she lies on her back and i put my dick in her mouth and i do all the work, she loves this and i can go for as long as i need, without any mention of it being painful.

Does anybody have any suggestions how she could go a bit longer without her mouth/jaw hurting?

Curvey_Amazon_OH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Invite one of her friends to help? Ok just kidding.....well sort of.
Its most likely just the way she is doing it. She might just need to relax her jaw and use her lips more........from my experience my jam hurt when I wasn't relaxed.The other day I did a 45 minute blow job session and my jaw was fine.......so was his BIG cock lol

businessmang

Just Browsing
Media
ive had the same exact problem, never really figured out how to help a girl out. i got the same thing that her jaw would hurt after a few minutes and couldnt continue

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
y wife calls me the jaw breaker. She can put the head in her mouth for only short periods. Most of the time she plays me like a flute with her lips pressed against the underside of my head with her tongue licking that little flap of skin. Feels jsut as good and her jaw isn't sore.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
have her lay her head over the side of the bed. great for deep throating too and you can lick her pussy at the same time. i love blow jobs, but nothing like laying on such a soft beautiful body with my cock in her tight wet pussy and finish with a blow job. then you don't care about the amount of time she sucks you.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Maybe you should give some thought to pleasing her orally at the same time. If her mind is feeling pleasure, haha, them she might go longer. Besides I love giving oral it turns me on even more.

kiahman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with Pierced. The head over the side of the bed is much bettter. My partner is not a fan of blow jobs, but this way is not bad for him.

Curvey_Amazon_OH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To be fair, have you ever tried giving a blow job? It is pretty boring.

Boring?..........
When giving head it is the only time I enjoy the feeling of submission. I get extremely wet knowing that my warm, moist mouth is bringing sexual pleasure. I sometimes fantasize about sucking cock and getting a facial................Mmmmmmm