Short changing yourselves

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When my guy and I first met he told me that his penis was only eight inches long when fully erect but in reality it turned out to be 9.25 inches erect,so I was wondering,did he short change himself on purpose? Was he afraid that a big cock would scare me? I'm wondering if any of you girls out there have experienced this before or if any of you hung guys have done this

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Then again, he may have just be extra turned-on in your presence. Treat it as a complement, not a cause for investigation.

LazyKing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pecker said:
Kids these days can't read anything without batteries in it.

I'm one of those kids....:biggrin1:

Even, my weight scale is electric...I live in the modern age(except for phones, if I had it my way, we'd still be using those "turn the dial" type. Curse those damn cellphones! :tongue:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr Rock said:
i don't know. did you think of asking him?

Pecker said:
Kids these days can't read anything without batteries in it.

prickleyguy said:
Maybe he did not know the proper Penis Measuring Technique...

1. tie the head of your Penis to a door knob
2. Put your toes at the base of the door
3. lean back as far as you can and measure with a ruler....

You guys...:tongue:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Maybe he was just guestimating his size. When I first came here and was asked I guessed, and have been using similar sizes. I have since measured, but nobody needs to know but me. Besides, what difference does an inch or two matter anyway, it's only a miniscule measurement.:cool:

bakardi420

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe he measured it years ago before it grew a bit and never really noticed. Maybe he told you 8 so if you were with a whole bunch of averaged sized guys they'd seem small? lol like it was said, why not ask?

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes! That does make a lot of sense! He was probobaly concerned that I would only want him for his huge cock,but in reality I love him a lot more for his sense of humor,intelligence and overall respect for me,his big penis is merely a bonus,a bit like the prize inside a box of cereal(lol):kiss:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I have understated for the purpose of not frightening off a potential playmate. I have also WAY UNDERSTATED to get stupid tricksies to leave me alone, basically those types that start with, "I heard you were really hung and I want to find out just how hung you are," before they even say Hi." (I usually also make fun of them to their faces, they rarely seem to get it.

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I often short change myself, but not in the manner that this thread poses. I shortchange myself on my intelligence, my abilities and just about everything else. Mostly I do this to myself, not to other people. What I mean is I've always sold myself short and not attempted to do things because I was afraid to fail.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tallguypns said:
I often short change myself, but not in the manner that this thread poses. I shortchange myself on my intelligence, my abilities and just about everything else. Mostly I do this to myself, not to other people. What I mean is I've always sold myself short and not attempted to do things because I was afraid to fail.

Are you a perfectionist, Tall?

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IanTheTall said:
Yes, I have understated for the purpose of not frightening off a potential playmate. I have also WAY UNDERSTATED to get stupid tricksies to leave me alone, basically those types that start with, "I heard you were really hung and I want to find out just how hung you are," before they even say Hi." (I usually also make fun of them to their faces, they rarely seem to get it.

I can't believe the rudeness
of some people. If a guy said
something similar to this type
of female, who she also take
it in stride?

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I also short change myself on many levels, but I just consider it modesty. When it comes to size I always subtract 1.5". Why? Despite all the studies and surveys, i still dont think it's big, so I don't represent it as such.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
IanTheTall said:

I understand why and would do the same in both situations as you.

Dont have a penis myself but was very nice surprise for not knowing for a while my guy had...still when i saw it did not show i was surprise, told him only a few days later...:biggrin1: