short guys=fat girls?

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering if you think that short guys (and I don't mean dick size, I mean height) are about equal to fat chicks on the dating/mating/marriage market.

That is, the shortness of a guy is directly proportional to the fatness of the women he is able to date, and vice versa. The shorter the guy, the fatter the girl he will end up with, because they're both rather deprecated on the market.

I'm fairly short myself, and when I'm out I usually see short dudes with fat chicks. Myself, I have no problem getting chubbers interested, but the skinny ones.. well that's a challenge.

If only we all had to wear a little pin on our clothes telling the world how "tall" we are downstairs :biggrin1:

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Either the three of us are exceptions or his theory holds little merit. I'm a big girl and pretty much all of the guys I've dated have been over 5'10" and the ones that weren't were very close to it.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, the question is if shorts guys only get big girls? Big girls could get anything, so it seems.

I dont think so. Some shorties do well for themselves. Its all about attitude.

I have a theory. If a guy is short, he probably has lower self esteem. He goes for what he thinks he can get. Some big girls think the same, they settle for the short guy. So you have a couple made up of two people who aimed low. But, they are happy.

Last edited:

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it boils down to personal preference. I've seen shorter guys with all types and bigger girls with all types. Not everybody judges someone based on their height or weight.

I've dated men ranging in height from 5'6" to 6'5". I'm sort of short - 5'4" and 5'9"-6'1" is perfect for me. Too tall can be hard on the neck and I prefer a man's cock to hit me at least close to my crotch as opposed to the mid abs when hugging. Don't want to have to strain my neck just for a kiss either. Of course if they are really tall it's easier for the standing blow job.....

D

deleted356736

I think it has a lot to do with attitude, and I'll give an example. I'm 167cm which isn't tall and I have a wonderful relationship with a part-Russian girl who was exactly my height. But, she didn't realise she was as tall as me nude, and taller in heels, until I pointed it out to her. She thought I was taller because I 'seemed' taller.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that's hwp.
What is HWP?

The OP's hypothesis does not hold water. :no: Doesn't matter where I have lived or visited there are always an amazing number of tall and sometimes lanky men with short fat women. I often giggle to myself as they tend to look like the number 1o together. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Either the three of us are exceptions or his theory holds little merit. I'm a big girl and pretty much all of the guys I've dated have been over 5'10" and the ones that weren't were very close to it.

His theory has no merit id say. as I'm in the class with you as well on this one. every guy Ive ever dated has been taller than myself, also my now hubby is quite a bit taller than i am as well. how ever i don't count myself as fat as the op claims us to be, i like to use the word chubby it sounds better LOL :smile:

i ask my hubby about this also and he seemed to recall that every girl he dated was shorter then him but he didn't plan it that way or look for short girls, it just seemed to turn out they were smaller than he was tall. he knows some tall women but never dated any.

Last edited:

littlebighorn

Just Browsing
Media
I believe there is merit to this idea. Height is generally seen as desirable in men by women just as a slender body is typically desired in women by most men.
I say generally because there are exceptions to this. The main problem I have with this is that height is unchangable whereas weight is.
Another consideration is whether shorter men have lower self esteem and less confidence. However when they do try to exhibit confidence they may be labeled as having "short man syndrome" or a Napoleon complex.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I believe there is merit to this idea. Height is generally seen as desirable in men by women just as a slender body is typically desired in women by most men.
I say generally because there are exceptions to this. The main problem I have with this is that height is unchangable whereas weight is.
Another consideration is whether shorter men have lower self esteem and less confidence. However when they do try to exhibit confidence they may be labeled as having "short man syndrome" or a Napoleon complex.

Just like with the size of a man's dick or any other physical attribute a man's height has no direct correlation to his self confidence. And a short man exhibiting self confidence does not mean people will think he has a "Napoleonic Complex". Furthermore I don't know why you seem to be on a mission to inform everyone that weight can be changed. I'm sure we all know this. I'm beginning to suspect you're a short man who is simply trying to target a more vulnerable subset of society in order to make yourself feel better.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i'm 5'11".
i like the pillowy womens.
i is a womang, not sure how that queers your theory.

boohiss on skinny bitches.

littlebighorn

Just Browsing
Media
Just like with the size of a man's dick or any other physical attribute a man's height has no direct correlation to his self confidence. And a short man exhibiting self confidence does not mean people will think he has a "Napoleonic Complex". Furthermore I don't know why you seem to be on a mission to inform everyone that weight can be changed. I'm sure we all know this. I'm beginning to suspect you're a short man who is simply trying to target a more vulnerable subset of society in order to make yourself feel better.

You believe physical traits have no effect on self confidence?
If a short man believes himself to be confident and tries to show it that can never be seen as arrogance by others?
I'm not trying to target anyone here.

closetbi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
K, question then, for bisexuals. Is a fat chick as attractive as fat guy? Is a fat chick as attractive as a short guy? I'd say fat guys are more attractive and a fat chick is kind of equal to a short guy.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You believe physical traits have no effect on self confidence?
If a short man believes himself to be confident and tries to show it that can never be seen as arrogance by others?
I'm not trying to target anyone here.

I never said they can't. I said they don't have a direct correlation which means that not all short men have low self confidence and not all tall men have high self confidence. And of course it can be seen as arrogance by others....but mostly I think it depends on how he shows his self confidence.....some short men do overdo it hence the reality of the "Napoleonic Complex" but you can definitely be short and confident without having one. You simply over generalize in my opinion.