short guys=fat girls?

B_Marcus50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish I can find more girls who think like you as they are the only ones that say yes to me being that I am only 5'5". These girls I dated have the preference for taller but not too much taller men and they were in the range of 4'9" to 5'6" (the tallest I scored with). I have a harder time with women taller than that as they are prejudiced against shorter men. Most of my "dwarven brethren" have married obese women or have retired and married old to foreign women and are happily married overseas. They are less judgemental than American women because of the double standards taught to them but I can manage to find the very few diamonds in the rough here. My complaint is I have to try harder than taller guys and I do find it unfair. Shorter guys downgrade their standards and do end up with chubbier girls because they have to pick the only yeses they can get but chubby girls don't have to downgrade their standard because they can pick amongst their lineup of men who ask them out.
I seem to lash out at this anti-short standard and that is often mistaken as lack of self esteem but it is really indignation about the mistreatment of men in my situation as I see pathetic women try to boost their egos by rejecting them for taller men. I have most respect for women who step outside their preference. Men in my situation have little choice but to step out of their preference because they don't get too many yeses. Call me a pyscho for standing up for my brethren.

QFT!!! I couldn't possibly agree more with you and I totally understand you. Women are so freaking judgemental, hypocritical and shallow that it’s amazing.
Women have so fixed ideas about what's attractive in a man that they won't date if he fails to live up to just one of their fucked up ideas/demands.

I believe that those women who get treated like shit by their men TOTALLY DESERVES IT. At one point the women have probably rejected/mocked/ridiculed another guy because he was short or something else, so those women are getting exactly what they deserve. You gotta love karma sometimes :smile:

korinaus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
powerful, yes...but power isn't always physical.
and it also makes evolutionary sense to go for men with high intelligence and good social skills.
status, depending on situation, can be acquired through career success, education, being born into the right family, hunting/fighting/sporting ability, manners or good looks...even accent comes into it.
there are men who outshine adonis, who are low status due to lack of social skills, education and career prospects.

it's a complicated scene and you only see it in black and white.

i know that most of my friends would go for social graces and education over just money.

Personally, I think accent is more than 'even'.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'll jump in ... most, I say most shorties I have known or seen in locker rooms are hung like mutha fuukas... so they get the last laugh anyway... haha

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First of all; you're WRONG! Secondly; why is it sad?
I don't think I'm wrong. I'm short and I attract women who are thin, average, and a few that are a bit on the overweight side. But mostly on the average/petite side. Don't get me wrong though. If you're just talking about sex alone, obviously girls have it much easier. I'm talking about romantic interest. Ie people that want to date you romantically, not just fuck you.

And it's sad because guys can make up for lack of height in other ways. Confidence. Wealth. Fame. Humor. And heck if you're good looking and short you still score a fair share of good looking girls. Not as many as if you were tall of course.. I've seen more short guys with hot girls than I've seen fat girls with "hot" guys.

The simple truth is a girl often will give a short guy a chance IF he manages to wow her with something be it humor, wealth, or wit. A guy generally won't give a fat girl a chance unless he's desperate or a chubby chaser, both of which is far from ideal for the fat girl. Of course short guys DEFINITELY don't have it easy. I've seen so many people request guys AT LEAST 5'10". Even the really short girls want that.

battlepancho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Am fairly short for a guy, 5'7, but that hasn't left me with a certain pick of girls. I've pleased thin girls thicker girls taller girls etc.. Just about attitude and personality mostly, and i suppose ur game with girls. Ive never really had any problem picking up chicks that i've eyeballed. But back to your observation, ya ive never really particularly noticed that short guys usually have bigger girls.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think I'm wrong. I'm short and I attract women who are thin, average, and a few that are a bit on the overweight side. But mostly on the average/petite side. Don't get me wrong though. If you're just talking about sex alone, obviously girls have it much easier. I'm talking about romantic interest. Ie people that want to date you romantically, not just fuck you.

And it's sad because guys can make up for lack of height in other ways. Confidence. Wealth. Fame. Humor. And heck if you're good looking and short you still score a fair share of good looking girls. Not as many as if you were tall of course.. I've seen more short guys with hot girls than I've seen fat girls with "hot" guys.

The simple truth is a girl often will give a short guy a chance IF he manages to wow her with something be it humor, wealth, or wit. A guy generally won't give a fat girl a chance unless he's desperate or a chubby chaser, both of which is far from ideal for the fat girl. Of course short guys DEFINITELY don't have it easy. I've seen so many people request guys AT LEAST 5'10". Even the really short girls want that.

Don't bother defending you're answer.

Marcus50 is possibly the guy with the biggest chip on his shoulder on LPSG because of his height. Instead of changing his attitude, he just wants to wallow in self-pity.

It's like talking to an extreme Christian about your views on abortion:
unless you agree 100%, you're wrong.