Short guys vs tall guys.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies what height do you preferred the guys to be , between tall or short? And why? Please give us what are the pros and cons of tall and short guys.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ladies what height do you preferred the guys to be , between tall or short? And why? Please give us what are the pros and cons of tall and short guys.

* Tall guys are stretch and grab
* Short guys are cash and carry

I know im a dude and not a lady so appologise in advance for butting into a thread where Ive got no business being

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
* Tall guys are stretch and grab
* Short guys are cash and carry

I know im a dude and not a lady so appologise in advance for butting into a thread where Ive got no business being
Is fine , guys can comment here too.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm asking this because the myth that most woman are looking for a tall guy dont seem so true by my experience . I see all the time very hot woman with guys several inches shorter than them , not joke. I would like to know from woman what are the pros and cons of being short and tall.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure why but short guys are usually popular with the females. I think they are seen as cute. A lot of short guys look a lot younger than they are....... and maybe it is a chance for the female to feel like she is dominant over the man. And I think a lot of short little men have really fun neat personalities that attracts people to them.

This is just my guess. Most all men are tall to me. I am only about 5 "1. But there are some short men in my family..... My dad is about 5"6. He is one of the most easygoing laid back people I have ever met. But he treats my mother like a queen.

I am thinking that somehow the short little guys make women feel comfortable with them and the women want to be with the short little guys. I have had friends who had son's that were on the short side....... and they have told me that the girls were calling their house in elementary school.....wanting the cute short little boys to be their boyfriends. Maybe it is a trend.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good question HungDavid.
I have a penchant for tall, physically powerful, smart men.
Reasons why: If I was totally honest, I find I like the feeling of being overwhelmed, he has the ability to subdue and restrain. He is also able to engage in the "pick me up and treat me like a rag doll" kind of rough sex.
Being with a tall, strong man means I don't have to hold back.

I don't have the same visceral reaction to short men.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, what's a short guy? I'm 5'10 on my best day. Slouching I'll just best 5'9. My wife's exactly 1" shorter than me. She actually thought I was much shorter when we first met. Well, she saw me on stage and thought I was short, until we met up close.

I tried to get her to say that she was attracted to short men, but she never cracked.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
OK, what's a short guy? I'm 5'10 on my best day. Slouching I'll just best 5'9. My wife's exactly 1" shorter than me. She actually thought I was much shorter when we first met. Well, she saw me on stage and thought I was short, until we met up close.

I tried to get her to say that she was attracted to short men, but she never cracked.

I'm similar height with you and get the same comment mostly because of my build. Having large shoulders and a broad chest, I probably have an upper body that would fit better on someone five inches taller. Fortunately, it seems like a fair number of women are attracted to that also, and I don't mind the "you're taller than you seemed at first" comment. :)

ekybottom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
While I'm not female, I tend to go for taller guys. I'm 5'8", all of my previous lovers except for one have been taller than me. The average height of my lovers have been 6'3" with the tallest being 6'9".

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find that women won't date a guy under 5-8 90% of the time simply because of their height.

Sad too because alot of great men in history were short.

Women need to remember that height is only a physical trait like the shape of your nose or the size of her breasts. Not very important at all.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6'1" and have never been with a guy taller than me.
A mans height really isn't an issue for me.
That being said, any guys out there 6'3" or taller? ;)

Im 6'2, to short? :wink:

Im obviously not female but, I like my partners to be much shorter than me.