Short guys vs tall guys.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find that women won't date a guy under 5-8 90% of the time simply because of their height.

Sad too because alot of great men in history were short.

Women need to remember that height is only a physical trait like the shape of your nose or the size of her breasts. Not very important at all.
I have seen many short guys with hot girls.

HorrorHotel138

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm very tall. 6'5" 240lbs. I can honestly say that my height/size has gained me a lot of attention from girls my entire life. Many girls I have been with have said that my height was a major turn on and many admit that they "could just sense" that I was hung. My current GF is 5'6" and she really loves the feeling of being around me, saying she feels safe, and happy to show me off around other girls.

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think it looks odd when the guy is shorter than the girl (Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman). Although tall and muscular do turn me on, it's not everything. Avg height and build is fine with me. I'm a petite 5'4" and my hubbie is a muscular 6'2". I wear heels alot and as long as the guy is a little taller than me I'm fine with that.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you see me in person you'll know then. :wink::smile::biggrin1:
Okay .:biggrin1::biggrin1: . Many girls like short guys because they think that short guys are cute , I believe. I'm not sure.:biggrin1::biggrin1::smile::smile::smile:

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like being the taller one at 5'8, but thats not to say when I come to guys I find that more attractive.

I do find that the hottest girls that are as tall or shorter than me like 6'+ hunks though lol.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay .:biggrin1::biggrin1: . Many girls like short guys because they think that short guys are cute , I believe. I'm not sure.:biggrin1::biggrin1::smile::smile::smile:

Some girls do think we're cute(and guys, too), and I look a good 10 years younger than my age, or so I am told. Maybe everyone's been lying to me all these years. :mad: A lot of Italians are vertically challenged. We can be mobsters, cook wonderful food, and be great artists, but a lot of us don't have tall genes in our families for some odd reason. If there are any tall guys out there who would like to donate a few inches of height, I would really appreciate it. :wink: :smile: :biggrin1:

I guess the advantage would be that certain body parts look good on a smaller frame. :biggrin1:

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I hate being short.

Short men are seen as bad tempered or cute or defective in some way. Where as tall men, and im not referencing the extremes of either hieght, are seen as sexually threatening, stronger or more virile and masucline.

Very short men 5'6" or Shorter are seen as comical and are often disregarded and emasculated.

5'8" to 5'11 is regarded as about average.

6' to 6'4" is regarded as attractive.

Very tall men, 6'6" or taller are seen as freakish or frightening and often have unrealistic expectations put upon them.

Personally, i wouldnt date a guy under 6' without really special cause, this pup like the big men, 6'4"+, ive even charmed a few 7'ers. They're my favorite prey, lol.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I stand 5'10", so I'm average height, I guess. I always grew up a little shorter than my guy classmates, and it seems like most dudes I know are just a schkosh taller than me, but not noticeably so. I don't recall getting flat-lined turned down because of my height. Maybe I'm picky. I can go up to a girl and talk to her pretty easily, but I'm always trying to "read" her and kinda see if a chemistry vibe is there. If it's not, I'm nice for a bit and then I go do my own thing.

My last girlfriend was about as tall as me. Personally, it was kinda hot to see her dress in some nice heels and parade around with me on my arm. She later admitted that somehow I give off an intimidating vibe because I tend to project confidence. So, suck on that, guys over 6 feet! :)