AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I been with couple guys that were short but their packers sure wasn’t .. the first time with one I fell in love with instantly .. he had blue eyes blond hit gorgeous smile and I loved what I saw and all I had looked at was above the neck ..

he noticed me staring and I apologized and we walked away talking And he said most guys don’t look at him. because they want someone talller .. I told him his eyes is what caught my attention .. we talked that night few days later went out for dinner went back to my place kicked back and cuddled and watched a movie.. we went on several dates before we decided to go to first base .. when I saw his dick I was like holy shit in my mind bjt I didn’t say anything I just rubbed it few times and sucked him ..
when it came to screwing he was a top I was a bottom and even though his feet was couple inches below my knees. .. he knew what he was doing..

we dated each other for three years and he got into a car wreck and got killed by a drunk driver .. that was the link fest day of my life

Scarletash345

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I been with couple guys that were short but their packers sure wasn’t .. the first time with one I fell in love with instantly .. he had blue eyes blond hit gorgeous smile and I loved what I saw and all I had looked at was above the neck ..

he noticed me staring and I apologized and we walked away talking And he said most guys don’t look at him. because they want someone talller .. I told him his eyes is what caught my attention .. we talked that night few days later went out for dinner went back to my place kicked back and cuddled and watched a movie.. we went on several dates before we decided to go to first base .. when I saw his dick I was like holy shit in my mind bjt I didn’t say anything I just rubbed it few times and sucked him ..
when it came to screwing he was a top I was a bottom and even though his feet was couple inches below my knees. .. he knew what he was doing..

we dated each other for three years and he got into a car wreck and got killed by a drunk driver .. that was the link fest day of my life
I am so sorry for your lost

Scarletash345

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve seen alot of dicks & i can say short guys are packing! Its like their height got transferred to their dicks haha.

I am 5’7 & i got a 9”

Feel free to get in contact with me
we wanna see pls