Short Guys

gigantikok: As i've spent more time here posting and reading other's reponses, I've picked up on the fact that alot of members (such as DMW or Deeblackthorn) are short and/or have a small frame and possess a large penis. I remember the ecto/endomorph theories, but it seems as though a great deal well hung guys i've run into are shorter, as well as myself. Do good things really come in small packages, or do penises just naturally look bigger on short guys because of their size and proportion?

H8Monga: Let's ask the midget... uh... I mean little person... ::)

I have no clue, but Prince is 5'2" and the guys at school who knew I was a fan kept picking on him saying something about him removing a rib... True or not and without a rib or not, if you're that flexible and can reach, you can't be small.

I don't know. It is true about skinny guys... it just looks bigger so maybe it is the same thing.. but wait... the guys you mentioned would look big on a fat guy. I think it's one of those natural gambles again...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Speaking personally, mine doesn't just look bigger because I'm short; 9+" would be considered large even if I were 6'8" in height. I think we've pretty well concluded that cock size is independent of the sizes of other bodily parts. Short, medium or tall guys can have large, medium or teeny penes in any combination. You find that a lot of the shorter guys here are well-hung because, well, that is what this site is about, after all. In outer life, I've seen plenty of short dudes who aren't exactly packing an uzi.

Donk: DMW sums up the situation very well.

Donk, 5'5", 11"

Javierdude22: Hm...i think its a lotta coincidence....

but 5'10 or 11 isnt 'short' its the national average ya know...not so much in Holland but in the US it is. So dpeends weher youre counting from

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Surveys indicate that about 1% or one in a hundred measures 9 +. Any way you cut it, this is about 4 inches more than the clinically measured average of 5 and a bit. Regardless of the body that it is attached to (tall and sturdy or short and slight), fact is a 9+ penis is big.
But I think it comes down to proportions and selective notice. We tend to focus on the incongruency. Consequently the heavy hung big guy goes unoticed as does the smaller guy with proportionate equipement.
We do notice the weenie on the big guy and the salami on the shorter guy.
All this to say I have seen em all and haven't been able to conciously associate vertical with horizontal inches.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=kurios link=board=meetgreet;num=1051252737;start=0#5 date=04/25/03 at 18:43:39]
All this to say I have seen em all and haven't been able to conciously associate vertical with horizontal inches.[/quote]

Mine's at its best when it's diagonal! ;D

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1051252737;start=0#0 date=04/24/03 at 23:38:57]

"... or do penises just naturally look bigger on short guys because of their size and proportion?"

[/quote]

Several of us have posted all about this on here before--guys like me.

I truly believe it's some kind of "optical illusion" effect.

I am 6'4" tall, lean (swimmer's type) build, I suppose.

Take the same flaccid size --7-plus inches and observe it on a shorter frame man..it's going to look bigger and better proportioned somehow.

On me, it LOOKS less than ideal....kinda small :(

(even though statistically, it's "huge" in the real world)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Short guys will generally look bigger due to proportion.

In general, the greatest correlation I can find is a negative correlation between waist and penis size.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My understanding of the original post was if shorter/smaller guys tend to have bigger cocks. If the question is whether or not an average cock looks bigger on a smaller man, the answer is definitely "Yes". But if a tall man happens to have a 9" cock, it does not cease to be large. 9" is large regardless of whether the possessor is 5'2" or 7'2". It just happens to look proportionately larger on the shorter guy.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1051252737;start=0#11 date=04/26/03 at 16:24:44]My understanding of the original post was if shorter/smaller guys tend to have bigger cocks. If the question is whether or not an average cock looks bigger on a smaller man, the answer is definitely "Yes". But if a tall man happens to have a 9" cock, it does not cease to be large. 9" is large regardless of whether the possessor is 5'2" or 7'2". It just happens to look proportionately larger on the shorter guy.[/quote]

And you're right. Remember, it's not the size of the penis versus the man's height that matters. It's the size of the penis versus the size of the partner's anus/vagina that matters.