SHORT HOTEL STORY AND TRUE IF THATs OK..

7seven7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ok, so i had just graduated h.s. and it was the first time i was in a hotel room by myself. Went to visit my great aunt and uncle. Staying in a fancy hotel in LA and was meeting them the next am. So i had a whole nite to myself. WHat to do.. Went for a walk, ate and then back to my room. There was a door in my room that looked like it was to another room so wtf i went to open it and it was not locked. The door on the other side was unlocked as well so i opened it. There was a large living room on the other side of the door but no one in there. SO i went exploring in what was a suite next door. When i got to the other bedroom at the other end of the suite [another door like mine] there was clothes and a suitcase in the room. As i turned the corner to the bathroom area [again like mine] someone was in there, a nice looking bald guy in his 30's i'd say and he was peeing. I stepped back to get out of there and he saw me. I said sorry man i just was looking around. He asked me how i got into his room so i showed him the connecting door to mine. He was really cool about it and asked me how long i was staying at the hotel. I told him just for the nite and he asked what i was doing for rest of nite. It was about 9pm. I said i thought about taking a swim or jacuzzi. He asked if he could join me so we both went to the pool. After about a half hour of hanging in the pool [empty xcept for him and me]we got out and he asked if i wanted to go in the sauna. So we went into the sauna and as soon as he sat down he took off his trunks. Hairy, uncut cock. I'd never seen an uncut cock in person before. I don' t know why but i said wow ur uncut. He laughed and said yeah its a little different, how bout u , looking rite at my now growing bulge. I was nervous as hell. I took my trunks down and hurried because i was getting hard. He said nice, man. I said thanks and sat about two feet away. He started to spread out on his towel and leaned back. I could see his hairy balls and hole and he was getting hard, bigger than mine thick and very full. He had his eyes closed. I couldn't help staring at his cock looked like at least 8.5''. When i looked up his eyes were open and he was looking right in my face. He asked if i had ever jerked off with another guy before. I said yeah i had with friends in school sometimes. He then grabbed his cock and squeezed it and some precum oozed out. He scooted over closer to me and touched my abs. I about jumped up and ran but was glued to the bench. He ran his hand down and over my shaved balls and said he liked how smooth they were. He got closer so that we were cheek to cheek. I reached over and grabbed his thick shaft and began to stroke him. He was stroking my 7 inches really softly and we were both getting sweaty. I didn't know how long i could take him handling my now leaking cock and was afraid i'd come all over his hand and leg. He asked if he could suck my balls and before i answered he had leaned over and started to run his tongue all around my big sack and then under it. I started to move and then he went right into my hole with his tongue and stroked my slippery precum covered cock.. I couldn't handle it and came all over his face and just then he began licking it up and running his tongue up my abs and back down to my hole. I didn't realize it but i was stroking him really fast and he said i'm gonna shoot!! He leaned back over me and shot his load all over my dick and abs it was hot and the feeling of his cum on me made me shoot again all over his cock and balls, it was dripping from the hairy mess he had down there. He sat back down next to me and ran his hands through all the cum rubbing it into his hairy stomach and licking it from his fingers. We wiped each other off and headed back to our rooms. When we got back he said by the way those doors between our rooms? Wouldn't it be fun if i came into your room later while you were asleep and surprised you..?? And that's another true story..:tongue:

Reactions: TonyFDF

prism

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
not bad, but maybe you could look into formatting a bit more?