Short men who are well-endowed

slimgurl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Of course I realized that height has no direct correlation with penis size, but for whatever reason, I never came across of very well endowed guy under 5-8 until this past week. He is very thin but impressively well hung (9 x 5). Has anyone else come across a well hung short guy (short being 5-8 or less). I admit, I was pleasantly surprised when his boxers came down.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
We do exist! Admittedly, I'm 5'9", but I am not thin by any means (pushing 210lbs). Apparently my endowment looks a bit out of size with my body based on comments I've received. I do think it's a pleasant surprise for some people who weren't sure what to expect. Then again, for others it's not a pleasant surprise. So there you have it.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in a bar with a girl I'd been dating. She bumped into a guy she'd had a long-time affair with sitting at the bar. He was a successful artist (I later saw some of his work at a gallery in town), nice-looking, dark curly hair, Italian type, shirt open revealing a hairy chest. I was shocked when he slipped off the bar stool - he was barely five foot - if that! One of the shortest guys I've seen not actually a midget or dwarf.

Later on, I must have made some comment about his height, for she replied, with a mischievous twinkle in her eye, that you can't tell a book by it's cover - she indicated this guy who barely came up to my navel was super mega-hung! That definitely knocked me off my high horse, since, although 6'3", I'm hung like a chipmunk. I ran into him a while later and had to constantly restrain myself from checking out his crotch!

So no, there are short guys with big cocks. One of the better-hung (verified) guys on the site (sadly, no longer active) publicly listed himself as 5'7" but confided to me that he was actually only 5'5". As the lady said, you can't tell a book by its cover.

Last edited:

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on what women have seen but I've shocked many women due to my height I'm only 5'8 and I'm 7.3 inches long I just smile to myself to the women that think short men are small.

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In my life as a whore, I have had sex with three men that were short and extremely well hung, 8" or more, which on a 5' 6" guy looks like 10". I remember each one because I find it such a fascinating combination, short man, big cock. What I noticed about each of them was that they had thin wiry builds. Tall, average or short, if you have a wiry build, chances are good that you have a big cock. All 3 were White.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The wide eyed expression seems common once the boxers come off. Being short and thin makes a 6 inch dick look 8 or a 7 inch dick look like 8 I can't imagine having a 8x6 on my frame I'd look like a circus freak lol.

hectoring

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pursuant to the above, my more modestly-ended partner of many years, while not at all complaining, has joked that 8"x6" on a little guy verges on freakish. I by contrast wouldn't mind a bit more!

Reactions: lttle1

DoctorDoom

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I'm 5'6 and consider myself hung (others do too lol) and yeah kinda of the norm for ppl to assume that short guy also means short peen. Lucky for me I'm black so they go with that stereotype most days.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course I realized that height has no direct correlation with penis size, but for whatever reason, I never came across of very well endowed guy under 5-8 until this past week. He is very thin but impressively well hung (9 x 5). Has anyone else come across a well hung short guy (short being 5-8 or less). I admit, I was pleasantly surprised when his boxers came down.

Question does that mean you will remember it for a long time? I often wonder the passed women that has seen mine if they still remember if I was packin. I def. remember bra size or their booty that they were big or not.

Reactions: Deadlikeme1985