Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I once had a few encounters with a guy who was 5'6" and had an 11inx7in dick (NO LIE). It was pretty hard to have sex with him because it was so big. I could barely suck it without getting a cramp in my jaw, especially since he loved getting deep throated. Imo dicks that big are better in theory than in practice. The guy was a sweet heart tho and totally down to earth and I would prob give it another go just for kicks if I could remember his name or number. :D lol Well, at least I crossed something off my bucket list.

Deadlikeme1985

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Question does that mean you will remember it for a long time? I often wonder the passed women that has seen mine if they still remember if I was packin. I def. remember bra size or their booty that they were big or not.
Of course ppl remember if someone they slept w was packing. If they say the don't, they are lying.

Deadlikeme1985

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We do exist! Admittedly, I'm 5'9", but I am not thin by any means (pushing 210lbs). Apparently my endowment looks a bit out of size with my body based on comments I've received. I do think it's a pleasant surprise for some people who weren't sure what to expect. Then again, for others it's not a pleasant surprise. So there you have it.
Can we see? :) I love big men. I mean, seriously guys 200lbs+ get me revved.