Short men who are well-endowed

longschlong_

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
5'5/155lbs here with 7.5x5.6 so I guess I'm in the club lol. (I want at least 6' girth though, so I may try that bathmate X40)

The comments are always pretty funny though lol. Guy & Girl. I love it (like we probably all do) when they just assume we're hella small. And I'm not a shower either...a short guy who's a shower seems dope.

Anyway, what a club to be a part of!

Deadlikeme1985

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
View attachment 733553 I am 5'8" if that is considered short I guess
It's average height, but ppl consider it to be short, just as they tend to think 5' 9" is average height or that 6 inches is average penile length. But it's all relative. This pic is hot. Were u working?

SamSpain

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's average height, but ppl consider it to be short, just as they tend to think 5' 9" is average height or that 6 inches is average penile length. But it's all relative. This pic is hot. Were u working?
Renovating my house here in Spain :)

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5'5/155lbs here with 7.5x5.6 so I guess I'm in the club lol. (I want at least 6' girth though, so I may try that bathmate X40)

The comments are always pretty funny though lol. Guy & Girl. I love it (like we probably all do) when they just assume we're hella small. And I'm not a shower either...a short guy who's a shower seems dope.

Anyway, what a club to be a part of!

I never thought about it, but my gf says I'm a shower. It is nice to think people notice, but I look in the mirror and dont really see it.

An average flaccid is around 5"nbp for me. Girth is usually 5.5" flaccid. I think my egg-size saggy balls dwarf my cock a bit, though. Sometimes they can out hang it.

Everyone says a 7x6 would look huge on me at 5-6 and 160, but I'm too used to it to tell.

Reactions: longschlong_

littleguyhugedick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
5'8" here. 8" hard, 6" soft. It gets a lot of looks in a locker room and comments from ladies I've been with. I bulge in basically anything I wear.
Dude, We need to get together. My gf would love two huge cocks at the same time. NO GAMES NO BS. WE are super clean and d/d free.

Reactions: deleted1074483