short men with tall men

shortfire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are there other short guys that like the size differene being with a tall man. What about you tall guys? like showing off your size?

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a 6'3" Tall Guy with a big dick and I LOVE topping a short guy - "Spinners", "Shorty", "Stocking Stuffers" - Just so they are Short, Hairy, Stocky, oh, and Hung, too! And the short guys take cock the best of all and they are easy to move around. lol

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I kind of noticed all the gay/bi men in my area are shorter than me...I'm only 5'10 which is tall for an Asian but I think I'd like to be with someone as tall as or taller than me.
So I'd be the short one. LOL.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At 6.1', I enjoy a taller guy to 'reach up' and hang onto.

I tend to get off looking up when he reaches down to me.

It is such a turn on to reach out to him, what a turn
on!

sizeaddict28

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ahh, the stories I could tell about my encounters with taller men. Almost every man I've been with has been 6'3" or taller, and they've been more hung than not. Tall, hung men simply drive me CRAZY! The sex can be intense if the guy is more fit or athletic, however in general I prefer a man that's just bigger than I am in both height (obviously), weight, and cocksize. I have no problem being an active bottom, but a man that can pick me up and take me any way he pleases is just plain HOT!!

Reactions: DayofTheLocust

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 5'2....
If I have to stand on something to kiss you, you're too tall.

I (generally, but not always) prefer shorter guys. Maybe not as short as I am, but short enough that neither of us are damaging vertebrae to make out.

However, I've found that plenty of taller, often more masculine guys tend to prefer me potentially due to my height.

In short, everything is relative... everything is subjective.

Reactions: Rmar225

sizeaddict28

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was once with a guy who literally "towered" over me while he fucked me from behind. We were both standing, me pressed against the bathroom counter with him thrusting from the back. I could actually look up and see his face gazing down at me from above, those big hands of his wrapped around my waist, his breath breezing across my body like a warm wind on a humid summer evening. Whew....eh, what was I saying?...oh yeah...tall guys are hot!

MetalWhere

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 5'2....
If I have to stand on something to kiss you, you're too tall.

I (generally, but not always) prefer shorter guys. Maybe not as short as I am, but short enough that neither of us are damaging vertebrae to make out.

However, I've found that plenty of taller, often more masculine guys tend to prefer me potentially due to my height.

In short, everything is relative... everything is subjective.

You're exactly the right height! I would never make anyone get on anything to kiss me a true gentlemen leans down to kiss!

(I now return the floor)