short men with tall men

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the guy I'm dating is like 6'3" and I'm 5'4" so its really hot when i have to be on my tiptoes so i can kiss him. and when he grabs my ass to pull me up... oh god its so hot.

I love my big poppa.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Holy hell....

I feel like I should delete my post earlier. In one hour, since I sent something, 5 of you have sent private messages simply based on the fact that I'm teeny. Thanks, believe me, I'm flattered, but wow!

....Inbox overload!

seancarey222

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
6'7.5" with 10". Enjoy size difference and shorter men. Shorter men are a HUGE turn on for me.
Hell yes! something about the proportions of a shorter guy does it for me. The length of the thigh muscles and legs and butt. its usually because they are filled out better than guys with super long legs and long arms. Not to say that a tall guy cant have amazing proportions, it just takes more mass.

MetalWhere

Experimental Member
Media
Holy hell....

I feel like I should delete my post earlier. In one hour, since I sent something, 5 of you have sent private messages simply based on the fact that I'm teeny. Thanks, believe me, I'm flattered, but wow!

....Inbox overload!

You should feel honored! No one even knocked on mine! ;)

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
5'8 here and currently flirting with a guy that's a foot taller than me. I know from previous experience with a 6'6 man that I can feel a bit silly standing next to someone so tall but it's ok sitting or lying together. I'm the top, btw, and I can only kiss them between the shoulder blades instead of the back of the neck when we're at it, lol.

Reactions: lttle1

MetalWhere

Experimental Member
Media
5'8 here and currently flirting with a guy that's a foot taller than me. I know from previous experience with a 6'6 man that I can feel a bit silly standing next to someone so tall but it's ok sitting or lying together. I'm the top, btw, and I can only kiss them between the shoulder blades instead of the back of the neck when we're at it, lol.

Now there's an image I can enjoy... (no offence, I am replacing you with me, the 6'6" is a guy I know)... Thanks!!!

littlepenis

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm 6'3" tall, but my penis is 4" long by 4.5" thick, totally erect and it probably looks quite a bit smaller on me than it would on guy of average height. I find shorter guys who are packing much more than me to be incredibly hot.

Last edited:

Athletic short guy here, 5'7". It's been hot hearing! It's been very hot hearing some of the stories of tall and short!

dancinfool

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 6'0.5" and I'm a top (8" uc). Never been with someone significantly shorter, but it's always been a fantasy of mine—I'd love to fuck a guy around 5'2"-5'5". My fiancé is 5'10", so it looks like my short guy fantasy will never get realized... but I can still dream about it!

adamlpsg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with you LittlePenis, my bf packs quite a punch - which is just how I like it - no matter that he's only 5'2" against 6' 6 1/2" of me - does raise some eyebrows however...