Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I agree with you LittlePenis, my bf packs quite a punch - which is just how I like it - no matter that he's only 5'2" against 6' 6 1/2" of me - does raise some eyebrows however...

Since both guys shorter than me, and guys packing more heat down there than me are in abundance, finding that magic combination of both in one person is a fairly easy thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: lttle1

kaizen4000

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BigMeatyCock and I have been having the hottest time together the past 9 months. Besides him having a hot cock (check out his gallery) and a hotter face he is like 8 inches taller than me......... BINGO!!! I scored the trifecta. Having him behind me ...me looking up at him and kissing him .... is HOT!!!!

Mushrhoom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
BigMeatyCock and I have been having the hottest time together the past 9 months. Besides him having a hot cock (check out his gallery) and a hotter face he is like 8 inches taller than me......... BINGO!!! I scored the trifecta. Having him behind me ...me looking up at him and kissing him .... is HOT!!!!

Kaizen: I am so happy for you and your b/f. Savor your time time together,

I'm 6'8 and my boyfriend is 5'7. He's not really short but is next to me, in bed or otherwise. Just means I can wrap around him easier ;)

prism

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i'm 5'9", been with both guys my height and taller ones. it sure is hot with guys who are 6'2" and taller, but i don't think i'll find my luck with someone that height :)

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm shorter (about 5'7") which has always helped in the perceived cock-size department. I'm above average in cock size, but on a shorter build, that looks even larger. While I enjoy tall men, much over six foot makes it really tough for me to top unless he rides me. A tall guy on his knees with ass in the air is sexy, but the proportions make it a problem to get the angles right.

However, I do like a tall man's long legs over my shoulders while I'm plowing his ass. That is sexy as hell.

Kubed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
5'3" and really have a thing for taller guys! someone with big hands who can completely dominate me and move me around without any effort

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am 6' tall, and quite some time ago (6 1/2 years or so ago) I was dating a short guy, 5'5" or so and TBH his dick was bigger than mine. He was a tireless animal in bed and our height difference didn't matter in the least. Literally insatiable!!

Electric_V

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tall guys really turn my crank, it's funny, it seems to me that the taller the guy is the lower my standards on everything else are. Does anybody have this? Well standards on everything except of course dicksize :/ forever cursed

Alonso

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This thread caught my eye since I'm 5'8 and have been dating a guy who's just over 6'6. (I guess I should say 198cm since he's European and that's how he says it. :p) The chemistry has been excellent. I've dated guys in the 6'3-6'5 range and the contrast has always been pretty hot for both of us. A few positions take a little more to ensure they 'work' but it's worth it; I would say hottest is legs up on the shoulders, since because of his long torso my legs can't really bend at the knee, instead fully extended with ankles usually on or near the shoulders. Makes the difference really apparent. I wouldn't necessarily say I've got a height fetish though, since I like guys around my height also, even a bit shorter in fact -it's funny actually, it's the guys squarely around 6' that kind of don't draw me, since they tend to just make feel short without the bonus of the extra contrast, haha.

It's kind of funny how height doesn't seem to correlate in any concrete way to cock size, though. The biggest I've ever had (ridiculous girth on top of extra length) belonged to a 6'3 guy, but second-biggest (also extra thick) was a 5'7 guy.

I am 5'4" and I am "bi-curious". Ever since I was in my teens I have felt a very noticeable "electricity" flow whenever I am near a guy who is close to my height. No matter what else he has or hasn't got, if he's 5'3" to 5'5" he radiates that charge. I like to say that us short guys have "concentrated masculinity". My height also makes my 7.5 x 6 seem even larger. I weigh about 158, so I am stocky and a bit hairy.