Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 5'4" and my boyfriend is 5'11", and he's actually the shortest guy I've ever dated! Everyone else has been between 6'1" and 6'5". I have had a couple of casual encounters with guys my height and slightly taller but I'm mainly attracted to taller men. All of the tall men I've dated tended to prefer short men, although, like me, they weren't entirely against hooking up with people similar in height to themselves.

sams0n1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love tall guys. I love their long torsos, and large hands. Tall Guys also tend to be gentle and aggressive at the same time. I am 5'6 and I love tall guys.
They seem to be a lot more humble and ready to please. I also like it when they fuck me. They are so great!

TKinSF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm 5'4" and my boyfriend is 5'11", and he's actually the shortest guy I've ever dated! Everyone else has been between 6'1" and 6'5". I have had a couple of casual encounters with guys my height and slightly taller but I'm mainly attracted to taller men. All of the tall men I've dated tended to prefer short men, although, like me, they weren't entirely against hooking up with people similar in height to themselves.
you should try playing with a guy my size for a change.........grin!

Reactions: sknnymexbttm

Ageg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like it when a short man fucks me, the fact that he can control me drives me crazy!

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like there to be a size contrast, either much smaller, or much bigger, than my 5-11.

There are many things and positions you can do with a smaller guy, when you have the size, weight, and strength advantage. Not to mention watching my fat cock split those little buns. (I used to fuck one tiny guy, where the girth of my cock was over a quarter of his waist measurement. And, he was just the right height to chew on my nipples while standing next to me, without needing to stoop. He knew what he was doing, because that got him fucked...) And they're so nice to cuddle with afterward!

But I also like to fuck guys much taller. I think it's the idea of taking the dominant role with some bigger guy that gets me off.

Reactions: DayofTheLocust

Ahh, the stories I could tell about my encounters with taller men. Almost every man I've been with has been 6'3" or taller, and they've been more hung than not. Tall, hung men simply drive me CRAZY! The sex can be intense if the guy is more fit or athletic, however in general I prefer a man that's just bigger than I am in both height (obviously), weight, and cocksize. I have no problem being an active bottom, but a man that can pick me up and take me any way he pleases is just plain HOT!!

Wow, you're the first guy I have encountered here that openly speaks of taller guys tending to be more hung.

I thought I was the only one with this belief.

Reactions: DayofTheLocust

Tall guys really turn my crank, it's funny, it seems to me that the taller the guy is the lower my standards on everything else are. Does anybody have this? Well standards on everything except of course dicksize :/ forever cursed

This is common.

It's kind of funny how height doesn't seem to correlate in any concrete way to cock size, though. The biggest I've ever had (ridiculous girth on top of extra length) belonged to a 6'3 guy, but second-biggest (also extra thick) was a 5'7 guy.

Where I'm from, I've observed a definite correlation.