Short men with tall women

B_JosephSmith

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a short guy (I am only 5'6" / 167 cm) how does one go about bagging a tall girl who is around 5'10" - 5'11". Most girls that height will not even look at a short midget like me.

Any short guys who managed to get a chick much taller than them in the sack? I would love to hear your stories and advice.

B_JosephSmith

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Become rich and famous.

+ drive a Lamborghini?

Yeah, I was afraid that would be the answer.
So the only way a tall woman would ever sleep with a short guy like me, would be if I was rich and famous. Status and power always helps when you want to get laid. Great. Tall guys get tall pussy without being rich and famous.

Actually, at my height I think I would have to be rich and famous to bag any woman, not just a tall one. :frown1:

D_Odipherous Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
I have dated quite a few women who have been taller than me, along with my wife, who is over 4" taller than me. I don't notice it much unless I see us in a photo together than I realize how much she can tower above me.

My shortness is attributed to the fact that I discovered a genie in a bottle and my wish was to have my cock hang half way to the floor.... he made my legs 12" shorter.

uncfun22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 5'9' and I used to date a girl who was 6'2' it was a little ackward at first but then I got used to it. All you have to do is not let her know that you feel unconfortable about the height differance

B_JosephSmith

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 5'9' and I used to date a girl who was 6'2' it was a little ackward at first but then I got used to it. All you have to do is not let her know that you feel unconfortable about the height differance

5'9" is still a pretty decent height. In most countries it's average. But what about when you are only 5'6" like me, is it still possible to bag a babe who is 6 ft tall?

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

5'9" is still a pretty decent height. In most countries it's average. But what about when you are only 5'6" like me, is it still possible to bag a babe who is 6 ft tall?
Possible? Yes; just less common. Don't make the height an issue, and really showcase your positive attributes. Then cross your fingers and twinkle your eyes.:cool:

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Improve your attitude, dude. Your height is not going to change, so you had better! You might want to start by challenging some of your unhelpful views. YOu won't find support here among guys who just use your self-deprecation to validate themselves in some delusional ways. Most guys here take comfort in their penis size in lieu of having a healthy self-esteem.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a short guy (I am only 5'6" / 167 cm) how does one go about bagging a tall girl who is around 5'10" - 5'11". Most girls that height will not even look at a short midget like me.

Any short guys who managed to get a chick much taller than them in the sack?
I would love to hear your stories and advice.

As a woman who stands 5'8", which is tall for a girl as I am constantly reminded by strangers. :rolleyes: :irked: It's not that we don't look at short guys, it's that you just aren't in our line of vision. :biggrin1:

Seriously though, are you attractive, nice, intelligent, kind, have a great sense of humor? Those are the things women look for in a man. Now while I admit a predilection for tall men it's not cause I dislike short men. It has more to do with never quite being comfortable with my own height. :redface: I like to feel safe, and protected, I get that from taller men.

I have dated quite a few women who have been taller than me, along with my wife, who is over 4" taller than me. I don't notice it much unless I see us in a photo together than I realize how much she can tower above me.

My shortness is attributed to the fact that I discovered a genie in a bottle and my wish was to have my cock hang half way to the floor.... he made my legs 12" shorter.
See that's what I'm talking about! :yup: A sense of humor and a great personality go a long way with real women. By the way your gallery is not just hot it's creative. I LOVE it!!!

It could be worse....5'6" is short but not ridiculously so. You could be 5'3"
True what I don't get is why he is fixating on women in the 5'10" and over group? :confused: Not for nothing but the average US woman is 5'6" so he is obsessing over a very small segment of the female population.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
True what I don't get is why he is fixating on women in the 5'10" and over group? :confused: Not for nothing but the average US woman is 5'6" so he is obsessing over a very small segment of the female population.

Five feet, six inches is decidedly tallish; average height of a woman in the US is around 5 feet, 4 inches.

For any man to have a strong preference for women in that range of height is peculiar; for a man who is about as far into the low end of the statistical curve for men's height as that group is into the high end of the curve for women's height sounds like a strategy of self-defeat.

B_JosephSmith

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I like to feel safe, and protected. I get that from taller women. :wink:
So, sorry, you are too short.

See, it sucks when the door swings both ways, does it not?
I wish tall men would start rejecting short women based on their height. Height-obsessed women need a taste of their own medicine to know how it feels to be rejected and ignored based on something you can not change.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:rofl:
Let's say MostMuscular's genie came to you and offered you a deal: No woman will reject you based on height, but in return you are not allowed to reject any woman based on her weight or her looks. Would you take it?

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
One of my good friends is 5'7" or so and married to a gorgeous woman who has to be 5'10" at least. For a time I was quite jealous of him, lol.

I don't know if he's on this forum, but I suspect he'd say that confidence does the trick.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Five feet, six inches is decidedly tallish; average height of a woman in the US is around 5 feet, 4 inches.
Oops, is it really that short? :confused: Crikey! No wonder I can never find pants that are long enough. :irked:
For any man to have a strong preference for women in that range of height is peculiar; for a man who is about as far into the low end of the statistical curve for men's height as that group is into the high end of the curve for women's height sounds like a strategy of self-defeat.
[/QUOTE] Agreed! that would be like me saying I will only date black men with PhD's in philosophy or applied mathematics. :biggrin1:

:rofl: Nice try and I do see your point; but let's face it I am far too much of a girly-girl to protect myself effectively, let alone anyone else. I broke a door opening the car door today. Do you know what fighting does to your hands.

I wish tall men would start rejecting short women based on their height. Height-obsessed women need a taste of their own medicine to know how it feels to be rejected and ignored based on something you can not change.

Oh please, I'm a black woman in America I'm used to rejection. :rolleyes:

:rofl:
Let's say MostMuscular's genie came to you and offered you a deal: No woman will reject you based on height, but in return you are not allowed to reject any woman based on her weight or her looks. Would you take it?
:lmao: HELL NO! If you offered me the same deal that would mean I'd be going out with obese ugly men! :yuck:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hey now, I'm short and I don't want tall men to reject me based on my height (I don't want short men to reject me based on my height either. :biggrin1:) I'm not height obsessed although I do notice tall men more (but then, I'm fascinated by really tall people - I notice tall women more than short women, too, and I'm not even sexually attracted to women...) As for dating, one of my stock lines is this: Height isn't as important as length and girth. :biggrin1:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well before I met my parnter I dated some tall women...and it was not an issue. Perks if you're a boob guy and they like to slow dance. :) hahaha You just need to find a way to get someone you are interested in to notice you for your other attributes. Try being confident and smile...smiles are contageous and if they notice you...you'll most likely get one back. THEN you can work your magic...*whatever that is.*

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am just under 6' in bare feet, so most men are shorter than I am and that's OK.
If he wants to get my attention, though, his confidence and personality both have to be strong.