Short men with tall women

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media

Hi,
I live in USA. Well in my opinion it is nothing wrong in dating a short man, as I personally believe that height does not matter and only thing matter is respect, thoughts and mutual understanding..A man is measured by the way he thinks not clothes and height and accessories . Nowdays more and more women are attracted toward short men, as tall men generally have their excess of attitude due to their height which is not liked by females.
Cheers!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Grated

Expert Member
Media
I dated a taller woman for a long time who previously wouldn't have given me a second thought, as she always dated taller men, she was 5'10' and I am at 5' 7". It was confidence on my part and a certain chemistry that we had - she still misses that aspect, even with her current taller guy. No match for the chemistry I have with current girl who is shorter, but taller was nice when it lasted, but certainly not important.

guestfuse

Sexy Member
Media
Let's face it; "most" women will not date a short (I say SHORT, not SHORTER) guy because they are too afraid of what their girlfriends will think of them. Hence the fact that if the guy has power, money, or some "attractive" status that makes up for it, then you'll see it happen occasionally.

That's not to say there are no women who are not like that, some of them are actually human beings.

neonluvchicken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This reminds me of a time in high school.I overheard two girls talking about who they would date in our school,one pointed to me and I heard the other one say I was too short.I'm 5'3'' but most of the girls I liked were taller than me.

guestfuse

Sexy Member
Media
I am 5'10'' and my ex was an hour glass at 6'3''

I can't offer advice though; we talked, we liked each other, we fucked.

No secrets.

Exactly. You were "shorter." Being 5'10" you are far from "short"... regardless of your woman being very tall, you didn't fall on the unacceptable/embarrassing to date end of the scale.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Look at Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) and his wife. She's much younger and about 6 foot tall. And he's 5'6" I think and much older.

Strange couple. But then again he's got a cock like a horse. Whod thunkit? :eek:

You know of his cock how? :rolleyes:

Moi I find Bruce Dickinson very sexy, and Tom Cruise very creepy. It matters not a man's height if he is wonderful. Or not. Beauty comes in many scales.

D

deleted660712

I'm a 5'1 man. My gf if 5'7 and even taller in heels. I'm used to the fact that nearly everyone is taller than me and it doesn't matter. I've only been out with one girl shorter than me, and this put me off because I could see the top of her head and I wasn't used to that. It did come as an advantage as I was younger and much younger looking than my years, many girls would find me "cute". I was never teased or picked on at school, I'd just say something back if someone tried. It's great if your out and all the girls are in high heels, get on the dance floor and your have boobs in your face!!! Also could get away with murder when out because I didn't come across as a threat. If I could take a pill tonight and wake up taller; I wouldn't, I like what I am and would be just bumping my head everywhere!! I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but who is. Have fun, enjoy what you have and taller women will never be a problem...