Short men with taller women?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by thickseven, Oct 8, 2011.

1. thickseven

thickseven New Member

Just wondering if any other short guys here have ever been with a taller woman? I'm about 5' 7'' myself and I was talking to a girl of 5' 10'' about possibly being in a relationship and that got me wondering how many other short guys have date/slept with taller women and if you have, what was the reaction when they saw your cock? Did the old addage about height and cock size suprise them in its falsehood? Really interested to hear any stories you all have.

2. njfellow2002

njfellow2002 Active Member

I spend some time with a woman who was/is 6 foot in barefeet...I'm about 5.6/5.7- In heals she was 6.3-- Just stricking...34 inch inseam. She had one of the smallest pussies I've ever played with-- Go figure. I"m not huge, small-avergae..and it was a great fit.

Taller woman are just plain hot -- Go for it!

3. sub006

sub006 New Member

It worked for Mickey Rooney, he wanted tall sons and got them.

And look at Mr. and Mrs. Tom Cruise. The old relative height rules are breaking down. I'm 6' and have been with 5' to 6' ladies. Would not have a problem with a taller one, but she hasn't come along yet.

4. Solvejg

Solvejg New Member

I am a 6'3" female.

I have been with men from 5'6" to 7"4".

In fact the 5'6" guy i dated for years. :)

5. njfellow2002

njfellow2002 Active Member

Solvejg:
    7'4"...damm...thats almost too tall...I don't feel comfortable that high on a ladder.
    Great for getting stuff off top shelf though-- on the other hand...have to becareful not to whack you head going room to room--
    I'm sure you 5.6 friend was a lucky man... How tall in heals? 6 6?

#5 njfellow2002, Oct 10, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  6. Solvejg

Solvejg New Member

Yeah i am 6'6" in heels. My current man is 6'4" and he is lucky to have me and i to have him.:biggrin1:

7. luvguyz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't really belong in this thread, but can I chime in lol? I'm a tall guy, 6"3. I LOVE it when I see a shorter guy with a taller woman. It shows that he has a certain self confidence which is very sexy. From what I've seen and heard, most guys are uninterested in women that are taller than them. Over the years, I've witnessed a lot of my str8 friends dismiss the potential of approaching a girl b/c "she's taller than me" or "she's too tall". I just find that a little silly. I understand people have their preferences, but in most cases it just seems to be about their male ego. They feel they should be the taller half of the couple simply b/c they're the guy.

8. neonluvchicken

Most of the women I like are tall.I'm only 5'3'' so I might end up with a woman might height or a little taller.

9. mexdude

mexdude New Member

Albums:
    In the gym where i go, there is a girl that is easily 6'2" , maybe thats would not seem a lot for USA standard, but here in mexico, for women she is almost a gigant, she is quite pretty, and she has quite a good figure, but i did noticed that for the first two months, no guy would even say "hi" to her, then only a couple guys she knew woudl talk to her, and only a couple times, other that than, no one, After i noticed that, i decided i was going to at least say "Good mourning", and one day i build up some courage and i did it, i may not be small or average for a male in mexico in therms of height im 5'11, but still it was kind of difficult, still i did it, the first time she said "good mourning" back like automatically, but once i did it more times, now she smiles and looks at me while she talks to me, now i know tat my theory that most guys are cowards and dnt talk to pretty or tall girls is true

10. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I'm just under 6' so I have an inch or two on most men. Of those I've been intimate with, 3 were around 5'8, 2 were average sized, 1 was huge... but it wasn't a surprise. ;)

I might be in the minority of LPSG women, but I always check penis size way before we even get close to becoming intimate. Now everyone can imagine how I am at Christmas - *confirmed box shaker*.

11. thickseven

thickseven New Member

Well do you think my size for instance (7.5x6.25) would do it for you?

12. pengucat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm 5'7 maybe a little under that

but I have never dated a woman shorter than me...I swear I don't like have a thing for tall women or anything that just seems to be how it always works out for me.

13. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

:shrug: ...reminds me of something, tho. like you the shorter guys were thick. Obviously, only the huge guy had your level of girth, but I recall thinking how nice the thickness felt even with avg length.

14. pengucat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I hav heard that too. Past gfs have told me they tend to be waay thicker on short guys

15. D_Luke_DickStalker

D_Luke_DickStalker New Member

I'm about 5'8" and weigh 150 and I wouldn't mind a taller chick. My tool probably looks bigger on me then it would on a tall guy

16. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    I had an uncle who was about 5'5. His son was about 5'6. He always told his son (and everybody else) that women are all the same height when they're laying down.
    Mostly true.
    His son (my cousin) married a woman that was 5'11.
    Good man.
    Good woman.

17. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm a drop over 5'8" tall. I've been with shorter and taller women. I have never given much attention to the differences in height. And I never thought they noticed, either.

18. B_cliffson

B_cliffson New Member

What?! "The old relative height rules are breaking down". Are you serious? You need to get out more.
    Young women today value height more than anything else.
    And don't ever use the celebrity-argument. It's completely irrelevant, invalid and useless.

19. hud01

Gold Member

Documentation, not your thoughts

20. hud01

Gold Member

The average woman in the US is 5'4.........

Draft saved Draft deleted