Short Muscular dudes

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by heavy-chevy, Mar 24, 2011.

1. heavy-chevy

heavy-chevy Member

Albums:
    Does anyone else here think that short well-built muscular guys are hot? For me, there's just something super sexy about a small dude who's totally ripped. I guess you could call those types small bulls. I remember a guy I used to work with - short Philippino (maybe around 5'6). But this dude was ripped like you wouldn't believe, he could have easily taken down someone much bigger than him! Has anyone here had encounters with any small-sized bulls?

2. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Hot for hung, homunculus' eh?

3. DAVANT123

DAVANT123 New Member

Albums:
    I guess I am what you call a small bull. I get laid alot and compliments about my bod and penis.....

4. briefs

briefs New Member

Albums:
    I'm 5'4" and think bodybuilders my height are very hot. I sometimes wish I had wanted to do all the hard work needed to get muscled up but I'm satisfied just lifting weights to stay trim.

5. D_Ernest Porknine

D_Ernest Porknine New Member

I am also short and VERY muscular and I found bodybuilding for once in my life the opportunity to be above average of the normal Guy. It can very satisfying to walk down the street and have people stop in their tracks to gawk. I also find a lot of guys check me out in the locker room and probably are surprised to find I have thick cock to go along with my thick body

6. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Although I prefer tall muscular guys but it's always nice to look at muscular guys regardless of height, in fact it's always nice to look at nice bodies regardless of height or gender. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted