short paragraph about what you would do with the poster above you

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
OK, I'll bite.

Well, no I don't really bite, but I would work on your member for you and give you the best blow job you've ever had in your life... I'm pretty famous for giving good head...
My claim to fame ... so to speak...

:069:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Don't you dare pretty lady or I'll be very miffed.

There was this thread called Hottest Women of LPSG and a Cuban fella commented early on in it saying he would have to check out the ladies mentioned. So I checked his profile, because Rouge has a thing for bald headed sexy men, and thought to herself "mmmmm he's hot I hope he checked out my profile back then......." and then I thought he couldn't have because I was banned so I'll give him reason to engage me so I commented on his pictures.

There's the first paragraph. I should get something special for that. ;)

So I didn't follow the rules of the thread.....but I humored everyone with a paragraph.

D_Balls Cezanne

Account Disabled
Media
There was this thread called Hottest Women of LPSG and a Cuban fella commented early on in it saying he would have to check out the ladies mentioned. So I checked his profile, because Rouge has a thing for bald headed sexy men, and thought to herself "mmmmm he's hot I hope he checked out my profile back then......." and then I thought he couldn't have because I was banned so I'll give him reason to engage me so I commented on his pictures.

There's the first paragraph. I should get something special for that. ;)

So I didn't follow the rules of the thread.....but I humored everyone with a paragraph.

Upon being given a reason to engage in a conversational capacity with Mademoiselle Rouge I took it as keeping to decorum that I should also check her profile. What I found was enough to wish that this intelligent, eloquant, beautiful woman had a penchance for a man such as myself. Fortunately, as I had an inkling that this lady may secretly desire a special reward for having such thoughts, I had placed magic in my hands and would let her be the guide as to how they were best used.

Or something to that effect anyway :)