Short refractory period/multiple orgasms

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I masturbated last night,and came once, and still had an erection, so I continued jacking off, and came again in about five minutes. (I was, of course, EXTREMELY sensitive after having just cum.)

Anyone else have multiple orgasms like this?

TooDamnBig: Of course! I don't think you'll find this to be unusual.

markis: what i find unusual is ejaculating without orgasm...
i did this last night, ejaculated twice, no orgasm feeling, then had an orgasm the third time around.

and no, it wasnt precum. this was the real stuff :-[

TooDamnBig: [quote author=markis link=board=sex;num=1034120450;start=0#2 date=10/08/02 at 19:40:52]what i find unusual is ejaculating without orgasm...
i did this last night, ejaculated twice, no orgasm feeling, then had an orgasm the third time around.

and no, it wasnt precum. this was the real stuff  :-[[/quote]

If I jack for a LONG time, this happens too -- or variations thereof. Sometimes a big gob of cum will cum out, without the orgasmic contractions -- like half my load. Which I then just work into my cock like lube.
Meanwhile I'm still building to a great orgasm.

Other times, i can have the incredible sensation of an orgasm, but without the contractions and ejaculation. I can teeter at this point for a LONG time -- like for a minute -- which feels like forever. i can get kinda loud at this point. :)

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Count me in this. I need some 3 minutes to go for a complete 5*-climax second round.

Still, I am acquainted with someone whose second-third etc. orgasm arrive in less than 1 minute after the first boooom ! Hmmm... do I feel a bit of envy, Ralexx, or what  ::) ?

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Back in my 20s the ability and the need to come twice (occasionally more) with the same erection was a pretty frequent experience. Apart from a pause for the orgasm itself the refractory period was effectively nil. As I posted somewhere else, this was yet another count against condoms as a contraceptive method for me.

This still happens from time to time, nearly 30 years later, but a lot less often :)

There was a thread on the last lpsg on "two stage erections" ... on these occasions my erection tends to be the biggest it ever gets, longer than standard, and thicker, particularly at the glans. The head gets so full the skin seems to distort from the pressure. In my case it feels like this:

When I am about to come, there is the normal further increase in size ... then as the orgasm finishes instead of the usual relaxing of tension things seem to tighten up even more as more blood comes in and I know I am in for a long session. A great feeling, provided we have time and energy to deal with it .... not so good otherwise. The second orgasm almost always takes a long time to come.

Last time I posted this, there seemed to be a few other guys who had the same experience.

blak9: This happens to me frequently; however, that could be due to my age (22 y.o.). I also experience a slight increase in size with the second erection as stated by Max.
I have never experienced an orgasm without ejaculating. I also find that my penis is very sensitive after the second orgasm, which feels better than the first but takes longer; however, the third orgasm just plain HURTS.

two_fister: For me it all depends on how turned on I am. If I'm with a girl and I'm really turned on I can cum at least twice with the same erection. When not as turned on I can do the same thing, but it requires a lot of concentration.
Somtimes it doesn't even have to be me that turned on for this to happen. ....A few months ago I was with this girl I work with, and I could see and feel how excited she was to be with me, so I wanted to give her a solid performance. After it was all over I must of came 7 or 8 times over the course of 3 hours or so.

thingsteal: I think the term you're referring to here is multi-orgasmic, rather than "multiple orgasms".

I've been multi-orgasmic via masturbation ever since I started jerking off. I could jerk off, and then come again maybe 5-10 minutes later with enough lube, then another 5-10 minutes after that. Once I got to the third or fourth orgasm I usually got bored and the sensation got dull, plus I pumped myself dry. You guys who can do 7 to 10 in a row, man I take my hat off to ya.

I have had a "multiple orgasm" once. It was when I was in college with my now-wife. We had sex and I pulled out to come on her belly. Then, right after I stopped ejaculating, another wave hit me and I had an additional orgasm and came again. I've never been able to repeat this feat.

The funny thing is that I've been with a lot of women who have had "multiple orgasms" via intercourse, oral sex, or manual stimulation. Usually I've had better results with intercourse.

One gal, who was a freaking sexual dynamo (she "ejaculated", and was also able to deep throat me), I gave ten orgasms in a row during intercourse over about an hour's time before she told me to stop or come because she was "going out of my mind" (her quote). Ha ha ha ;D

As far as your question is concerned, I get the impression that males being "multi-orgasmic" are fairly rare. When I hear about guys coming during sex it's usually followed by a long refractory period and usually involving sleep - something I find totally bizarre. I've never personally experienced that in my life, but practically all of the girls I've been with have talked about other guys being like this.

thingsteal - 9 1/4" x 5 3/4"

Donk: I am often able to have two orgasms/ejaculations with one erection while masturbating.

Recently, I have perfected an intercourse technique with my gf that takes advantage of my size to continue intercourse until I have a second erection resulting ultimately in orgasm (giving her multiple orgasms in the process.) Basically, after I cum the first time and my erection goes limp, I just stay inside her and keep thrusting. When erect-semi-erect, my penis is still about 7-9" long and it stays pretty chubby after intercourse. So I have plenty of flesh to stay inside her, and my squishy cock fills her up enough that it keeps stimulating her while it stimulates me enough to get it back to erection.

She loves this. Best part is I seem to have total control over how long the second erection lasts because my penis is less sensitive that soon after it has already ejaculated. The only limit is that my arms eventually get tired. We have had some really long sessions like this. She has commented that she gets a little sore, but she's not complaining :).

Anyway, thought I would share this as an example of how us larger guys can use our extra size to advantage. My guess is that a more normal size penis just slips out after it goes limp.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Nice technique, Donk!

An alternative would be to, after the first orgasm, flip over onto your back (still inside of course) and let her sit on you while squeezing you with her kegels. It's more difficult for you to move in this position without causing the floppy to slip out, so stay still and let her do most of the work.

She'll be in control but you'll still get erect very soon, and she'll be less sore. And you're right, that second erection lasts much longer.

Pecker

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
" Basically, after I cum the first time and my erection goes limp, I just stay inside her and keep thrusting. When erect-semi-erect, my penis is still about 7-9" long and it stays pretty chubby after intercourse. So I have plenty of flesh to stay inside her, and my squishy cock fills her up enough that it keeps stimulating her while it stimulates me enough to get it back to erection. She loves this. Best part is I seem to have total control over how long the second erection lasts because my penis is less sensitive that soon after it has already ejaculated. The only limit is that my arms eventually get tired. We have had some really long sessions like this. She has commented that she gets a little sore, but she's not complaining . "

Donk this is basically exactly the same as me !
After I cum I lose a bit of size but it's still enough to keep them happy then before I know it I am hard again and - same as you - because you just cum you can last a LONG time 2nd time around...

if it wasn't for those damn arms and legs getting tired or worse - cramps sometimes LOL

and yes they get sore but it's a good sorenes haha
They sure don't complain :)

Donk: Size does have some advantages, doesn't it, 13.3? :)

biggbenn8: Interesting thing I am noticing as I get older is 'after shocks'. Specifically when using a (large/very large) dildo on myself.

It's as if the prostate is 'bouncing off' the prostate giving me 'extra' orgasms- its pleasurable but borderling irriating. I find my prostate gets like my head- ie very sensitive after orgasm.

The 'aftershocks' were one so intense it triggered a second orgasm (wow!).

tripod2004: when I first met my current partner she told me about her experinces with a 10'' dick. I was so turned on, I masturbated 6 times in about an hour. So, sad, yes, but it can be done

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can do it pretty regularly, but it usually has to be with a woman. If I come the first time during intercourse, I just keep going and usually stay hard. (Changing condoms if necessary, of course.) I don't usually climax from oral sex, but if I do it's pretty powerful and I stay hard. Usually she just hops on when she realizes it's going to stay up.

tripod2004: Like previous messages, staying inside my partner after sex means she can carry on until my erection recovers. As to length when soft, I find it difficult to measure it as it varies so much. Sometimes it just collapses without losing much length; sometimes it shrinks to about 6''

cebe: Hello, I?d like to add my own experience here. It?s not unusual, while I masturbate, to stop stroking just before orgasm. A load flows out slowly. I take it in my palm and drink it? and I repeat the process one or two times, after what I go to a ?plain? orgasm and jerk off my last drops. Not only it?s a way to come several times, to stay desirous of drink it, but I shoot much more. I have been able to do that with my wife, that is stop to move, take her some sperm, and, after one or two minutes, screw again, but not often. Try it, it?s great!
On another hand, I?ve often experience an orgasm without ejaculation, a way for me to do it again, and again.
(Badly, I have known ejaculation without orgasm, in some circumstances).