Short refractory period

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Magilla Gorillawicz, Dec 13, 2010.

1. D_Magilla Gorillawicz

I was wondering if there are other guys, or girls who have had experience with guys, who had little to no refractory period (the time needed to "recharge" in between orgasms), and generally what they thought about this, and how common it was?

2. D_uvtyfro

D_uvtyfro New Member

so, i don't think this is entirely common but my time is pretty short - to non existent when I'm really into what's going on. i can normally cum and then stay inside and keep continuing the action and stay hard and cum again. if i'm j/o and cum and get soft then it's a few minutes (5 at most) and i'm back up and running again.

most of the people i'm with like this about me so that leads me to think it's pretty uncommon...curious about other guys though.

3. D_Magilla Gorillawicz

best ive ever done during sex was 4 orgasms before i absolutely had to stop.

4. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    sometimes its next to nothing when im really horny

5. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

Most of the time I have Zero refractory period.

6. Middle_Eastern

Middle_Eastern New Member

For few months I had sex with a colleague (who straight that I got into bed continuously after a lot of work) who had absolutely the smallest penis I ever saw (the size of a pinkie) but he had hot body, sexy body hair and good looking face. Anyway, he could recharge in a minute or so and keep going while I still didn't come once!

7. D_Ginger_Vitas

D_Ginger_Vitas Account Disabled

Honestly, I have no refractory time. I cum once, pretty quickly...but then I stay hard and I usually don't cum again... :/ longest i've gone for in one sitting was right under 2 and a half hours. We had to stop because she got sore...

8. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can still pump 3 out... then it's over for the night... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

9. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is my current holy grail. Prior to this project, my refractory period sucked bad. Average was about two hours. The more I read and research, I've come to the conclusion that my down time has something to do with the sensitivity of my cockhead post ejaculation.

I've noticed the last few times I've ejaculated inside my wife, if I do it in mid stroke, then plunge all the way in *after* I'm done ejaculating, my semen coats my cockhead and keeps everything nice and slick and hot for the whole whle that I'm inside her cunt. My down time, when I dio this, has been cut down to about ten minutes now.

10. D_Magilla Gorillawicz

i thin edging is the way to improve stamina. i have done it for years now, and i can cum 3-4 times without loosing my hardon, and can fuck again within 10 minutes.

11. bumrubber

bumrubber New Member

I don't think it's uncommon. If I'm really horny I can go twice without losing my erection and when I was younger, 3 times a lot of the time, 2 times always.

The problem is having to stop to change a cummy condom so it doesn't slip off. GF and I recently went condom free (after being exclusive for 6 months, and getting tested). I must say we're both really enjoying it.

12. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If I'm real excited I stay hard, maybe lose just a tad bit of stiffness but if my cock gets more attention right away it will pop back to 100%. Otherwise my refractory period is pretty short, 5-10 minutes at most. It's definitely gotten better as I've gotten older.

Draft saved Draft deleted