b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
tallguypns said:
I'll give you hand with that. I'm rather good at gadgets.

Thanks guy. But I got it all hooked up. Just having trouble figuring out all the various audio modes. My older Pioneer AV was a lot simpler to operate. But i'll sort it out. :cool:

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
b.c. said:
Thanks guy. But I got it all hooked up. Just having trouble figuring out all the various audio modes. My older Pioneer AV was a lot simpler to operate. But i'll sort it out. :cool:

My personal experience with most consumer receivers is that every audio mode except for Dolby 5.1 and just plain old stereo are completely useless. Most audio modes change the nuances of the programming by adding reverb and sending it to other speakers. If the audio engineer/producer/director thought it would sound good that way, they would have mixed it that way to begin with.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Everyone reads such great books. I kinda wish I read big boy books too:biggrin1:
In all honesty, I recently finished the Dark Tower Saga written by the always out-there Stephen King.

Now these books took well over 30 years to complete, and I have to say, it is his BEST books. ( Well after It, The Stand, and Shinning) Let's just say the best Saga books. I really enjoyed them, and his imagery in these books.... You actually felt like one of the characters. Stellar books... IF you have a few weeks to read all 7800 pages of the books, it is WELL worth it.

Chicken soup for the Soul, isn't that bad either:rolleyes:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
jeff black said:

i have a friend who reads those books all the time. what are they about? are they self-help type books, because if they are i won't bother....

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jeff black said:
Everyone reads such great books. I kinda wish I read big boy books too:biggrin1:
In all honesty, I recently finished the Dark Tower Saga written by the always out-there Stephen King.

Now these books took well over 30 years to complete, and I have to say, it is his BEST books. ( Well after It, The Stand, and Shinning) Let's just say the best Saga books. I really enjoyed them, and his imagery in these books.... You actually felt like one of the characters. Stellar books... IF you have a few weeks to read all 7800 pages of the books, it is WELL worth it.

I was partial to The Bachman books, in it were The running man,
The Long Walk,Roadwork and I think Rage,
about bullying at a highschool.

B_DWTS00

1st Like
Media
Scarface: Way better than the movie.

Invisible monsters: Not sick and twisted enough, gets a 5.

Choke: read about 100 pages, not bad.

Satanic bible: Pretty damn good.

The koran: what a joke :rolleyes: although it has very few similar rules with the S.B.

Muscle building nutrition: good for anyone interested in BBing nutrition.

The shining: pretty good

The cannabis grow bible: loved it :D