short skinny & hung, or big tall & small

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
udubcrew said:
6'2" and 170 pounds is a really skinny dude so you aren't asking about anything but height really. I honestly don't know because I've never been short so haven't been self conscious about that but I have thought my cock was small and so am still slightly self conscious about that. I think if I were short but had an enormous cock that I might be able to live with it but all things considered I might still go with height. Although both the heights you mentioned would be a downgrade for me.

I don't know that I'd go any lighter or shorter for the rest of my body than I already am as well. 6'2" 170, wasn't that Wayne Gretzky sized early in his career ?

Side note for all, a few of the LPSG ladies thus far really haveindicated penix size as really not an issue here in this choice. One would even use a dildo before the shorter male w/ the bigger unit.

So maybe we reciprocate and provide a little more info for them in terms of the 3 measurement figures, height, weight and breast size/cup ? I think we'd find similar results for slightly taller less voluptuos dimensions ?

For me, I like 34-24-34, 5'6" ish and about 110-120 lbs or so, "c-cup" preferrably, b's and d's are fine too.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uncut said:
My dick goes from my elbow to my wrist The pics in my gallery are semi hard I couldnt get it all in frame when hard

Ever check to see if the theory is true ? In your case, the forearm, your foot and your unit are the same length.

For me, my foot is 12" long, my forearm is that, but alas the unit isn't fails that test. Oh well, I don't think that I'd know what to do with 12" even if I had it ? :biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
transformer_99 said:
Ever check to see if the theory is true ? In your case, the forearm, your foot and your unit are the same length.

For me, my foot is 12" long, my forearm is that, but alas the unit isn't fails that test. Oh well, I don't think that I'd know what to do with 12" even if I had it ? :biggrin1:
I am who i am My pics were made with a cheap little camera Not fully hard Not much thought in style Just so people could get a general idea I think a lesson for us all is to be proud of what we have Big or small:cool: