Short Stories based on images

Hopper4211

Sexy Member
Media
Okay so going a bit out of my comfort zone here, as I've never written anything like this before... but I had an idea the other day.
Something a little different rather than the usual story with a bunch of parts that may or may not get finished?

If people like it, I'll write some more short stories based on images I find online and think are hot.

Possible topics:
Cheating
Cucking
MM action
Taboo scenarios
if I find something that strikes my fancy I'll come up with something.

Feedback, critiques, ideas all welcome.

so without further ado, my first entry:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fiancee finally fucks another man, my best friend.

After several years together and exploring our kinks , my fiancee Amanda finally agreed to try sleeping with another man. She agreed in part because I suggested it be someone we could trust.
Luckily I had the perfect accomplice in mind, and he jumped at the chance to fuck my stunning girl.

Amanda had always had a small crush on Kevin; all the girls growing up did. Especially once we got to high school and he put on a ton of muscle playing lacrosse. He looked like someone plucked him out of one of those old Abercrombie catalogs.
All the guys on our team spent hours listening to Kevin's stories of conquests that would normally sound unbelievable. He actually had taken part in this exact scenario a handful of times before, so I knew he'd be able to give both of us an unforgettable experience.
The last bit of resistance fell when I let slip that he had a huge cock, easily twice the size of mine.

When the day finally came, Amanda got up early to get ready for the big event. She said "I love you so much. I'll see you later" before giving me a deep kiss and rushing out the door.

I hadn't heard from either of them all day, which was absolutely killing me, and I was starting to get worried when a text finally came through.

My heart was racing as I opened the messaging app.
From Kevin, it said: "take a good look bud, she'll never be the same after this."
Then a second message came through, this one an image.

A1A3Qgu.jpg

Holy fuck.
I'd never seen anything so fucking erotic.
In all our years together she'd never shaved her pussy before, even though I\d begged her to. Based on how smooth everything looked she clearly had gotten waxed just for Kevin.
Her perfect pink little lips barely protruding out waiting to spread over Kevin's huge cock. That virgin asshole just begging to be played with. Completely bare and exposed, all framed by her tan skin and the blond hair draped down her back.
It was like a dream. I imagined what it looked like up close, or how silky smooth it would all feel.

I couldn't stop staring at the picture, and was so fucking jealous of my best friend for being the first one to see my girl like that. I never expected her to give him something even I hadn't had.

I also had never been so fucking hard in my entire life.

Before I had even registered that I was jacking off I came all over myself. A surprisingly powerful cumshot exploded all over my chest and some hit me in the face.
The rest of the evening was a blur, and I lost count of how many times I made myself cum, until finally the front door unlocked around midnight...

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can't wait to hear more stories. If I can be any inspiration, let me know. I'm really into this topic
You and me could be a pair of lycra clad, crime fighting super heroes - Batman and Robin without the bulges