Short, Stumpy Vaginas?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by babydickk, Apr 13, 2009.

1. babydickk

babydickk New Member

Albums:
    Hey All,

Had an experience last night I thought Id share with you fine folks. Met w/ this girl I had been speaking to for the first time sex hook up. It actually went quite well. I gave her a massage, and some oral she told me was 'heads' above anything else she'd ever received. She returned the favour, we hung out for a bit, then went for the bang bang.

When she first pulled my cock out, she held it for a moment - assesing it, and I figured here we go - another size queen. Not really in the mood for sph I query her, to which she replies you'll see.

Not so sure what she meant - I did later put the pieces together.

When entering her, I found that I was hitting her cervix without full penetration - which was a first for me with my modest cock size. From behind she could take even less. However, surprisingly - she wasn't all that tight. The sex was still great, and I fucked away hard - doing my best not to ram that last inch in there.

I guess you could say this was my first experience where my cock truly felt on the larger side - even if it took all the sexual encounters of my life to find this happening, it was still a fun/cool experience.

Moreso though, the only way I could think to describe her vagina would be short and stumpy. Has anyone else encountered one of these? One which has seriously problems taking in 6"max, yet still wouldn't be described by you as tight?

thoughts...

2. va_lk_yr_ie

va_lk_yr_ie Member

Just goes to show that all women are built different, much like guys too. For my own part I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum in that I'm fairly deep but can have some serious problems with girth.

3. erectus

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Had a simliar experience... short length vagina but not super tight. I am a large guy but still hit the cervix accidently... i did see somewhere that vagnia lengths differ from girl to girl..

4. babydickk

babydickk New Member

Albums:
    It's true. Variance in vaginas is just way less talked about then penis size variance. Think of all the industry, marketing & internet bandwith thats devoted on or around large penis size (or trying to obtain one). The only sites regarding vagina variance would most likely either have to do with small chicks/big dicks (who knows what their pussy is actually like) or fisting.

On a side note, hearing that you've got serious problems taking girth makes my 4.25" girth get excited :)

5. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    What was her build? Tall, short? Anyway to guess that she would have a stumpy vagina?

6. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I was thinking something similar about women are built differently just like guys are.

I'm also opposite side of the spectrum although I've not had any problems with girth. But I'm also tight but deep.

7. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I hit the end of my girl with ease and I only have 6 incher, though the way her pussy is curved, it's not her cervix cuz I can push in with all my might, feel the end of her, and she doesn't squeal or cry out in pain at all, it's like it's just more pussy. Now she can be quite tight in the entryway, but it opens up a bit on the inside, though when I'm on top of her pumping into her, there's part of the roof of her pussy that is textured and rubs against my cockhead and drives me wild.

Draft saved Draft deleted