Short torso guy and bulge covered by shirts

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So after coming to LPSG, I realized that I show a bulge in my jeans. But no one can see it, unless I get a semi, because my shirts hang down so low. I've got long legs and a short torso, so my t-shirts and going-out shirts all hang low.

I'd feel a bit silly walking around with tucked in t-shirts, and guys who tuck in their shirt-tails when out on the town always look so old fashioned. Where can I get t-shirts and button-down shirts that are made for a short torso guy?

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm from an earlier generation and hate those long t-shirts and polo shirts. some nearly reach my knees. you need to find a specialty shop which caters to short, tall, and portly men.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's with wearing T-shirts. What about short sleeved polo shirts? You have to tuck them in or it looks sloppy.
I know polo shirts are supposed to be tucked in when wearing khakis or slacks. But can you wear polo shirts with jeans and tuck them in?

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Go to Kmart or Wal-Mart and get the fitted T's with the writing on them (the ones for $5). They usually have some kind of message on them, but some of them are sort of plain. If it is too long, wash it in hot water and it will shrink.

If that does not work, then wear a A-shirt underneath a button down but keep the button down open and the A-shirt pulled up (above your belt). You can button up the button down any time you want to look respectable.

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
go to a tailor - I'm 5' 5" and always felt that I looked sloppy until I started going to one. I get sleeves done and shirt tails/bottoms done when necessary. It helps so much. As for the polo, I say get it hemmed and wear it untucked...

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
go to a tailor - I'm 5' 5" and always felt that I looked sloppy until I started going to one. I get sleeves done and shirt tails/bottoms done when necessary. It helps so much. As for the polo, I say get it hemmed and wear it untucked...
Yeah, this seems like the most realistic option. For shirt tails, is it just a matter of cutting the same curve higher up into the fabric, and finishing the cut edge?

NiceDude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Find shorter shirts, Fred Perry polo´s have shorter models (Japanese fit) that go just to the waist, or get something made... I don't know which climate you are in but a nice thin wool sweater or cardigan on a shirt can easily stay on the waist and you are ready to show off! Jeez I sound like that program with gay stylists in it...