Shortage of women on dating sites

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a girl lead me on and never gave it up for 6 dates of spending my money on dinners and events and that felt unflattering to me. Sex is a way to show the guy he is appreciated though so women should understand that also if they want the boyfriend. I understand I shouldn't have sex and leave thing but 6 dates is absurd especially if she gave it up to other boyfriends in the past.

WTF!? :confused: :eek: No woman owes you sex just because you bought her food! Implying that just because you bought her dinner on 6 dates means she owes you access to her body is really insulting to her! Not even a wife owes her husband sex.

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The reality is that attractive - even marginally attractive - women get hit on everywhere. At the grocery store, at a bar, at the bank, at the airport, etc.

A single woman can go sit down in a bar and be hit on within 5 minutes. A single guy will sit in a bar all night while people whisper about what kind of loser would sit in a bar alone all night.

In other words, most women don't need websites to get dates.

Such is our world.

Right on target! Women get hit on all the time in every place they go. It's almost always done by clueless jerks.

Guys! Want to know what it is like to get on all the time? Go to Asia and wander around the street vendors near tourist sites. The street vendors all see you as a walking money bag. They approach you and ask if you want to buy their kitsch. You can say "No!" ten times, and the street vendors keep at it. They try to convince you to visit their shop, go to their restaurant, whatever. Even if all you want to do is just visit the country and be left alone. It doesn't matter for a minute if you are alone or with friends. It doesn't matter if you ignore them or say "No!". They don't care about you getting to visit the place in peace without being interrupted during conversations with your friends. They don't care if you want to quietly soak in the experience of being at a famous historical site. Trust me, I've lived in Asia for years and each time I visited tourist spots or historical sites, I got mobbed by vendors all the time.

Street vendors don't see you as a person, but as a walking money bag. It's just like guys who see women as warm, wet orifices - rather than as a person with her own feelings, dreams, and needs.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty sure men are still out numbered...the reason there are more men than women on dating sites is because women can get laid whenever they want...whereas men cannot

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Right on target! Women get hit on all the time in every place they go. It's almost always done by clueless jerks.

Guys! Want to know what it is like to get on all the time? Go to Asia and wander around the street vendors near tourist sites. The street vendors all see you as a walking money bag. They approach you and ask if you want to buy their kitsch. You can say "No!" ten times, and the street vendors keep at it. They try to convince you to visit their shop, go to their restaurant, whatever. Even if all you want to do is just visit the country and be left alone. It doesn't matter for a minute if you are alone or with friends. It doesn't matter if you ignore them or say "No!". They don't care about you getting to visit the place in peace without being interrupted during conversations with your friends. They don't care if you want to quietly soak in the experience of being at a famous historical site. Trust me, I've lived in Asia for years and each time I visited tourist spots or historical sites, I got mobbed by vendors all the time.

Street vendors don't see you as a person, but as a walking money bag. It's just like guys who see women as warm, wet orifices - rather than as a person with her own feelings, dreams, and needs.

Go to Patpong Rd in the Red Light district of Thailand and that's what it feels like to be hit on for a female by sleazy men. It makes you almost feel dirty. You don't even get peace on the beaches..."sucky, sucky $2". :frown1:

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Go to Patpong Rd in the Red Light district of Thailand and that's what it feels like to be hit on for a female by sleazy men. It makes you almost feel dirty. You don't even get peace on the beaches..."sucky, sucky $2". :frown1:

I've never been to that part of Thailand when I visited that country, and never intend to go there even if I ever return to Thailand. It's just one of those places where I don't want the experience.

As a single white man living in China for a short while over a decade ago, I did get hit on by women often. One woman from Beijing sitting next to me in a meeting starting feeling up my leg and invited me to her flat afterwards. Others were not so explicit; they'd show genuine interest in me as a person and then ask me out, and then that led to some pleasant interactions.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that would be interesting, though I'm not into asian chicks, but it would be a very interesting experience.

D

deleted356736

As a single white man living in China for a short while over a decade ago, I did get hit on by women often. One woman from Beijing sitting next to me in a meeting starting feeling up my leg and invited me to her flat afterwards. Others were not so explicit; they'd show genuine interest in me as a person and then ask me out, and then that led to some pleasant interactions.

That sort of thing happened to me, generally in the guise of practising their English. The most forward was a girl who stood in front of me and demanded that I guess which country she came from. I said Japan (no), Korea (no) and it was China (of course). She was rather beautiful for a Chinese girl, which she well knew! It was Shanghai, but she was from Beijing.

I had some interesting experiences and learned a lot, sexually speaking, from those young ladies. Beijing girl was the first to ever deep-throat me, which was amazing for a 21 year-old Chinese girl!

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It seems the Chinese girls don't have a hang up about sex once they get to know you. In the USA, sex is considered dirty and girls don't want a part of it. In sex education class, I was only taught, "Abstinence is the answer. Don't have sex. Sex is dirty." In Europe, Asia. South America, and the Carribean, it is different and both men and women enjoy sex mutually without the cock-block of abstinence. cbrmale, quietguy, and Bonky you would never have that here in the USA. The USA is all about abstinence and prudity from Puritan standards. The women here get an attitude even if you just want a kiss.
The fact that prostitution is illegal in the US is a reason men don't get to relieve their urges for sex once a wife cuts off the supply of it after marriage and kids. This can ruin any marriage and that is why more than half of US marriages end in divorce.
Poison-ivy, stay away from Red Light Districts because those places are crawling with horny men whose main purpose is to get their dicks wet. At least go with a guided tour to be safe. They are less likely to hit on groups than to hit on a single girl.
Perhaps if women don't like getting hit on, it is better that all men stop hitting on them and let them choose their mate. I hate having to hit on women for a relationship as much as they hate getting hit on. I'd like to see how this is handled.

Last edited:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems the Chinese girls don't have a hang up about sex once they get to know you. In the USA, sex is considered dirty and girls don't want a part of it. In sex education class, I was only taught, "Abstinence is the answer. Don't have sex. Sex is dirty." In Europe, Asia. South America, and the Carribean, it is different and both men and women enjoy sex mutually without the cock-block of abstinence. cbrmale, quietguy, and Bonky you would never have that here in the USA. The USA is all about abstinence and prudity from Puritan standards. The women here get an attitude even if you just want a kiss.
The fact that prostitution is illegal in the US is a reason men don't get to relieve their urges for sex once a wife cuts off the supply of it after marriage and kids. This can ruin any marriage and that is why more than half of US marriages end in divorce.
Poison-ivy, stay away from Red Light Districts because those places are crawling with horny men whose main purpose is to get their dicks wet. At least go with a guided tour to be safe. They are less likely to hit on groups than to hit on a single girl.

Actually, most young American women nowadays are pretty slutty, however, they like to give off the impression that they are holier than thou...I blame MTV

D

deleted356736

You don't necessarily need to get to know a Chinese girl to have sex with her, and if you're good-looking and well presented the opportunities are there. Probably wealthy helps. Beijing girl in my story moved into my hotel room for a few days, and between dining out in the evenings and cooked breakfasts in the hotel dining room late morning, we fucked each other senseless. She wasn't the only one.

Closer to home, many Australian women are very open about enjoying casual sex with someone who appeals to them if they are not in a relationship. If you don't find someone, a good option is the sex industry. Prostitution has been legal here, and between relationships I used to visit a really great place. The girls there were lovely, and sex we had was amongst the best I've ever experienced, and I look on those paid encounters with fondness. In a legalised scenario, sex work become legitimate and some rather attractive and intelligent women will work for a few years to make large sums of money. Given the competition of workers for clients, only special girls (attractive, good personality, intelligent) really get anywhere. If you don't have one or all of those attributes, you'll spend all of your shift parading and never being picked.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
You don't necessarily need to get to know a Chinese girl to have sex with her, and if you're good-looking and well presented the opportunities are there. Probably wealthy helps. Beijing girl in my story moved into my hotel room for a few days, and between dining out in the evenings and cooked breakfasts in the hotel dining room late morning, we fucked each other senseless. She wasn't the only one.

It's not all Chinese women, only the ones who like to whore themselves off to white men. And, you dont' have to be good looking. You can be average or even below average and the women who love white men will throw themselves at you.

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I, for one, would definitely like to be in an LTR, but a majority of the ladies on dating sites seem to be BBW, mothers of 1-4 kids, or both. No offense intended, but I'm just not that into those particular qualities.

On the opposite side of the social-coin, I'm not even remotely interested in ladies looking for "NSA fun" or "friends with benefits."

Maybe I'm a prude, who knows. :)

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really doubt that men's behavior is the reason for the shortage. It would be a reason for nonresponses, but it's incredibly easy to ignore people online so I just can't see that being a significant deterrent to joining. Also, I've noticed that men generally outnumber women on most sites, not just dating sites.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the opposite side of the social-coin, I'm not even remotely interested in ladies looking for "NSA fun" or "friends with benefits."

Don't worry, there aren't any :wink:

Even the ones who pretend to be, are hoping to rope a man with their sexuality.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no because generally they are looking for love, not just sex. I've screwn a couple of those types of wives, and they by and large have a bad relationship with the hubby and will fall for the lover. It's a bad situation and can have lots of drama, which I've fortunately avoided. But no, a woman who REALLY wants NSA sex is rare as a diamond.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
new word of the day: screwn

i only know one woman like this. only out for casual sexual relationships, absolutely no romance for her. this isn't a common thing.

Last edited:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nah, walking Street in Pattaya is much better. Not into Ping Pong ball shows.

In the entertainment district, guys get hit on by both girls and boys, ladyboys that is.