Shortbus Movie

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by bjvixen, Dec 28, 2006.

1. bjvixen

Gold Member

Albums:
    Has anyone heard or seen this movie?apparantly the sex scenes in it are TOTALLY real (no simulated sex scenes in it) the guys prety cute too! (i googled "shortbus" heheh)anyone have a link or even pixs?

2. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Umm, hopefully those will work

Attached Files:

3. bjvixen

Gold Member

Albums:
    lol dang that was fast! apparently theres a guy performing oralsex and giving himself a self facial,actual erections,ejaculation,penetration...how cum brad pit or sumone famous in hollywood do movies like this?LOL thanks 4 the caps!:)
    they also have awebsite where you can watch the xrated trailer on it i believe its shortbusthemovie.com or sumthin like that

4. Grande7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Heya Bjvixen . . . .yes, have seen the movie. The guy who is self sucking and giving himself a facial . .. way HOT !!! His cock is thick and he shoots a big load. I would think he was about 8 - 8.5 inches, nice big balls - low hangers too !

Cheers

5. lennylu

lennylu New Member

Albums:
    I was recently sent a screener for the movie--let me rip it tonight, mp4 it and maybe put it online. Would you guys like that? (And be able to keep it quiet?)

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

It is a good movie. Shocking to those who know what to expect and even more so to the people who have no idea what its about. Id been told about it beforehand and was eager to see some of the scenes moreso than other (ie - The self-sucking scene)

The link to a thread about it from a while back..some interesting reading and opinions
    http://www.lpsg.org/celebrity-endowments/36999-shortbus.html?highlight=Shortbus

7. Hunkguy39

Hunkguy39 New Member

Albums:
    I saw the movie a week ago, man its fcking hot!! the self sucking part, the big orgy,everything!!
    The movie is available in Torrent.for you to download.

8. bjvixen

Gold Member

Albums:

please do! i wanna see this movie...not every day u get 2 see somthin like that heheh i dont think they could even show that in theatres so im guessing u wud hafta see it on dvd at specialty shops or somthin! if anyone has the links it wud be appreciated:)

Draft saved Draft deleted