Shorter boxer shorts

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Tibia, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Tibia

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I enjoy wearing both boxer shorts and briefs. I do like how everything swings free in boxer shorts, but they are too long, especially when wearing slacks. Things seem to bunch up. Who came up with the length, they all seem to be the same. Is there something shorter? At the same time, why are all the popular bathing suits so long? Why also are basketball players shorts so long, they are really short in old clips. It can't be that they fear there penis slipping out now and not back then. Soccer and rugby players don't seem to have that fear.

#1 Tibia, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  2. rd62624

Gold Member

try the relaxed fit boxers

3. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

why wear any underwear at all?

4. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Fart blast residue.

5. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hanes new boxers are a whole lot shorter than the normal boxers like fruit of the loom
    and they are confortable and a no gap fly

6. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    haha

7. jockmaestro

Gold Member

Boxers are way too long, I agree. I don't fuckin see the point of them. BRIEFS all the way, buddy!

8. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    i always found that, you can never seem to lift your legs

9. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

10. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The Jockey tapered boxers are available on Jockey's website also. I bought the nylon ones a few months ago. They feel really good in a strange kinda way, but I wouldn't want to wear them all day. The shorter length boxers are okay, but it's easy to slip out of them.

You may not need to go to a short boxer to solve your problem. I'm a fan of FTL standard boxers. There are 2 fabric choices: 55/45 blend or 100% cotton. You would think that the all cotton would be the best choice. Actually, not for me. The fabric blend is very lightweight, more pliable, and doesn't ride up or bunch as easily as the 100% cotton, or other brands. that I've tried. I've bought some high end boxers, such as Brooks Brothers, but FTL are the most comfortable for me. I can't argue with the price either.

There are numerous options for mid thigh length and shorter mens swimsuits.

You can buy plain mesh gym shorts (basketball shorts) in inseam lengths as short as 5" (Soffe) and 7" (Champion). I haven't bought the Soffe yet, but I'm going to order 2 - 3 pair from the website. I have about 20 pair of Champion mesh shorts. Some are 7" no pockets; the others are 9" with pockets. The Champion mesh shorts are my favorites. I'm wearing a yellow 7" pair now with a pair of boxers. Feels great!

11. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

I don't know why men's shorts have grown longer and longer. I think it has followed the trend for young guys to wear their pants lower and lower. Instead of exposing dick from the legs of their shorts they now expose their butts and pubes at the top.

I hate the feeling of all the extra fabric flapping around my legs. The long boardshorts are the worst, cold and wet when coming out of the water.

Girls continue to expose almost as much as they want on the beach while guys are considered odd if much above knee level is exposed. The most grossly overweight woman can wear a swimsuit that has no hope of hiding her cameltoe but a slim and healthy guy is considered lude if he wears a speedo. Unbalanced society rules.

12. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am a boxer or jock or nothing guy. and with boxers I tend to like the longer ones since my dick doesnt hang out the end of it. but I do have a few pair of shorter ones. like said above the Jockey Lite trim fit are shorter in the legs..but be careful..I find them tight and binding. it seems to me like if the leg is shorter they also took the room out of them to to make them trimfit also. might be a problem for you if you got larger balls to stuff in there. I also have a few pairs of Izod boxers that are nice and short ..I'd say short enough that you could wear rugby shorts with them...but full cut... if you see them anywhere try them...I think it might be exactly what you are looking for.

13. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

you have a point

14. nudeyorker

Gold Member

AussieBum makes short boxers. I wear them as shorts in Hawaii. I always have to remember to sit a bit more dignified when I wear them in public.

Attached Files:

15. Mogluver

Mogluver Member

Love that PA, I have a 2ga ring in at the moment.... looks hot!

16. speedoswimmer

speedoswimmer Member

Albums:
    I just heard in the news that the price of cotton is supposed to increase. I wonder if this will have an impact on the length or size of clothing. Maybe this will mean the end of knee length or longer "shorts" and bring clothing back to when shorts were shorts and pants fit the person a bit more snugly.

17. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Yes, cotton prices have shot through the roof, as I have found with dealing with classic rock merch, most which is FTOL / Gildan and Hanes t-shirt based.

Looking at what wholesale costs are now, they have gone up by at least 20%, so I am pretty sure anything cotton based will rise in price sooner or later.

18. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nice! Thanks for sharing the photo with us!

19. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I bought some boxers at Marshalls over the summer. One pair was Calvin Klein and the other Perry Ellis. The Perry Ellis pair is definitely shorter and a bit more open in the leg. Very comfortable without bunching.

20. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My underwear preference has evolved over the years. In elementary school it was briefs, then middle school it was plain boxers till about between my sophomore and junior year of high school when I switched over to boxer briefs havent looked back since haha.

Draft saved Draft deleted