Shortest girl you ever fucked

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
For me it was a girl I dated for about 3 months she was all of 4'9 an weighed 90lbs. It was fun to be able to throw her around the bedroom an all but I was never able to go balls deep on her and forget about her trying to deep throat me but she did make me look HUGE I mean my dick is 8 1/4 an when she held it or was next to it I felt like I was 15 inches but it did not last because of the size difference I mean besides the sex stuff if I rolled over in my sleep I would hurt her and we could never spoon because my seem were to heavy I am 6'0 and weigh 230 I am a buff guy.

mhc26

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just my own feelings, but I do think a lot of guys prefer short, small girls because of cock/cock size issues they have. Confidence or whatever.

I don't find short girls unattractive, but I've never really chased them either. Might be fun, but a 4'10" just isn't my type.

To answer the question, around 5'5".

B_Curious75asc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My current girl is 4'9, weighs in at 102. Balls deep is def out of the question for her. She works hard to deep throat it.
I am 6 foot, 190, 9 cut.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am 5'11", almost 6'. Shortest woman was a bit under 4'10"; huge tits. Loved rough sex, and could easily accomodate my 8" anywhere. Really nasty girl. Loved it.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The shortest women who I've fucked were both 4'11," although they both lied about it at times, rounding up to 5'. One, who was about 95 lbs. took me down to the pubic bone, with no problem (actually she really liked it), but the other one, whose weight hovered around the mid 80's, used to sometimes have issues when that last inch or so was going in, if I wasn't angle just right. Both were amazing lovers though. Reminds me of the phrase "good things come in small packages."

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The shortest women I've been with were two women that were 5 foot tall, and one just a little taller. I'm 6 feet tall, with a 7 by 6 inch dick and none of them had any trouble taking me balls deep. They all rather enjoyed it.:wink:
One of the 5 footers also is the champ for deep throating me (about 5.5 to 6 inches ... the closest yet.)