Shortest girl you ever fucked

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think she was 4' 8 , which is not saying much because this is when I was in college. Then I was 5' 5 and weighed around 120. We matched up pretty well. We went out for quite a while. She loved the idea that I was so small but had a big secret.

Adomfg

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me it was a girl I dated for about 3 months she was all of 4'9 an weighed 90lbs. It was fun to be able to throw her around the bedroom an all but I was never able to go balls deep on her and forget about her trying to deep throat me but she did make me look HUGE I mean my dick is 8 1/4 an when she held it or was next to it I felt like I was 15 inches but it did not last because of the size difference I mean besides the sex stuff if I rolled over in my sleep I would hurt her and we could never spoon because my seem were to heavy I am 6'0 and weigh 230 I am a buff guy.

How much do u power clean ?

ivorytower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
4'11"........and a 1/4" which she always made sure to say.
About 100 pounds and an animal in bed.
After some time working it in she would let me hit her deep and she actually liked it.
bottomed out of course but then again I am of the belief (strange as it may sound) that a short height has nothing to do with vaginal depth.
I am running on the theory that a short torso may suggest a shorter vagina.
That is just my observation based on the exporation of a LOT of vaginas!

=)

Loving_Tacos12

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My current GF is 4'10 skinny and big boobs :) She weighs almost nothing I can pick her up and channge positions easily. I like that she's flexible and she makes my dick look way bigger she can almost fit my whole dick in her mouth and she gives me handjobs on a regular basis which is amazing because she has small hands and uses two hands because I like it :)

Loving_Tacos12

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've noticed that shorter girls seem to have bigger boobs, or maybe its because they are so short that they make them look bigger? Ive never gone out with a short girl who has boobs smaller then a C cup though:eek:
I'm really into short girls with big boobs though:)

wt3999

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 6'4, and my dream is to be with someone like 5'0 lol.

Anyone have any pics of this sort of thing? I have a tumblr dedicated to size differences in general: sizedisparity.tumblr.com

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree with those that say short height has nothing to do with vaginal depth. The woman with the deepest vagina I have been with was 5'3". The one with the shallowest was 5'8". Of course, I am inexperienced, but still it falls in line with my limited experience.