shortest time period

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dave2006, Jan 21, 2007.

1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

what the fastest you have cum through sexual intercouse with a woman?

For me it was about 3 minutes and almost a week of no sex or masturbation so I was ready to explode upon entry!

2. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

Show-off. :rolleyes:

I've been with a few guys who came before they ever made their way in. At least, the first time.

Kind of flattering, actually. :biggrin1:

3. ArtfulDominant

Albums:
    Yep age 17 First time ever .. she was a virgin as well. I don't even think I had the condom all the way on and .. whoosh! I was so numb I didn't even feel the pleasure of an orgasm .. just remember thinking what the Hell just happened. Second & third attempts were no better. I vaguely recall muttering: this shouldn't have happened, this shouldn't ......

4. B.CRAZY

B.CRAZY New Member

Albums:
    The quickest I have is by giving a girl oral. And I was so turned on while doing it that I came. But while having sex I would say the quickest is about 15 minutes.

5. DGirl

Gold Member

This is so the PERFECT question!!:redface:
    I remember a long while ago when me and hubby were still just boyfriend and girfriend.." I went back to Iceland to see him and later on that day.." We started fooling around and we started to have sex and he only got it in like TWICE before he came.!!!!!:eek: I say that was like a 2-4 sec sex act:tongue:

6. ruffboy

Gold Member

i think i may qualify there hollyblue, you had me at "good girls do", BOOOYAH!!!:wink:

7. Love-it

Gold Member

When we would go 6-12 months without intercourse and we tried sex it always hurt and I knew that I had to cum as quickly as possible, so less than a minute.

8. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

The first time I got laid I came on the first stroke but didn't miss a beat and kept going till a more satisfactory second orgasm a few minutes later.

9. MidusCo.

MidusCo. New Member

2 hours.

10. beaverbuzz

beaverbuzz New Member

Well I'd say the shortest was a quickie with my ex-girlfriend before she left for work and that was probably 10mins. Usually its in the 30-1hr range and that takes a fairly concerted effort for both of us.

sometimes i almost wish that this would go a little quicker, especially if one of us is tired

11. socoken

socoken New Member

I slept with this gorgeous girl, girl of my dreams, to a "T". She had great breasts, was tall, and lean, and gorgeous. She also had a really tight vagina. After about 20 minutes of foreplay, I tried to penetrate her, and couldnt. I spend another ten minutes just trying to get it, then once I got in, it was like heaven. She asked me if I was all the way in, and I buried it to my balls just to be sure, and I just said, "uh oh." Came just like that, two pumps. I was embarassed and she said she felt good about it. I took a nap and made up for it later on.

12. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

Yeah you must be pretty hot :wink: . I never had that big a prob. but when I first started having a lot of sex a couple yrs ago I sometimes couldn't last over 3 or 5 min. of sex. I practiced a lot to get better and also I noticed just getting more experience makes it easier to last way longer. It was a big deal for me too because I like older women and they usually expect more where some girls my age just don't know any better. So answering the question maybe the fastest I ever came was like 2 mins. a while back, but that hasn't been a prob. in a while. Now I actually get a lot of compliments for my lasting power, I can usually stay hard basically as long as the woman likes now.

13. majik89d

majik89d New Member

Bathroom counter...18 seconds......(nosy parents always around)

14. Knight Attrition

Knight Attrition New Member

My first time, it took 30 min. just to get it in go in. I would go in a little then she would push me back out and then we would start over, pretty damn frustrating. Once I finally got all the way in she told me to "get it over with" Apparently it hurt like hell. Anyway, I was 18 it was my first time and I had been instructed to make it quick so 15 seconds later it was all over. The whole process was terribly romantic.

15. D_Peacocke Rimplougher

fastest was pretty fast and I wish it happened more often

lunch time sex girl on top, about 1 min

16. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

shortest time??
    hmmm... prolly now that I am getting older.. like 10 minutes..
    I see everyone talking about when they lost thier virginity, and how they came too fast..
    the first time I had sex, I couldnt cum at all, and we fucked for like 4 hours..
    its always like that with someone new to me.. I can NEVER get off.
    I always end up jacking off, while they are laying in a heap with thier legs shaking.. :)

17. MidusCo.

MidusCo. New Member

This same thing happens to me a lot actually. Depending on the girl and how long Ive known them for.

It would take much longer than 4hours if I didnt know the girl. I wonder if its a thing in the brain.

18. lightninggirl

lightninggirl New Member

good God, this is not something i'd be wanting to claim being a winner of! how about a "longest time" thread?

19. D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Midus I think we share the same problem.

Delayed Ejeculation

20. crescendo69

Gold Member

usually takes me forever, too, which is why I stopped topping - usually beat it to orgasm after some 69 or bottoming. but the orgasms are powertful.

Draft saved Draft deleted