shortest time period

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Midus I think we share the same problem.

Delayed Ejeculation

Eh its a possibility. Ive actually never orgasmd during sex so I dont know. I almost feel like a girl on this rate lol.

My gf nows never orgasmd during sex or so she says and I havent either so this might turn out interesting.

Duane.Ament

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fastest time ever? Like someone else said, I probably came in less than 60 seconds at various times when I was super young and overheated...

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I think about 10 mins after entering, and only because i forced my self to stopped and calm down for a couple of times, otherwise it would have been a minute or less, lol.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
what the fastest you have cum through sexual intercouse with a woman?

My first time was nearly instantaneous, if you don't count all that kissing and making out time beforehand!

I was not quite 15. My gf and I had been making out for a long time, gradually getting more and more naked. We were both stripped to our waists, and I was sucking her nipples while sort of grinding our crotches slowly together. My dick had been pointing down in my briefs. I had drooled a lot of precum (still do), and my shorts were really wet.

I think it was the act of getting off of her, unbuckling my belt and unzipping my jeans, that got me really started. My dick was tenting out my briefs even more as I dropped my jeans...then as I slid my thumbs under the waistband and began to pull my briefs off I started cumming big time. Must have been the pressure lessening on my dick after all that dry humping.

My gf didn't really notice. I just paused in my undressing for a few seconds, then peeled down my jeans and briefs (most of my load was absorbed by my already-wet Jockeys), and unrolled a Trojan onto my cock...she guided my dick into her vagina, and I had sex for the first time.

It was better than I'd ever hoped. (Good thing I had a bunch of condoms I'd nabbed from my older brother.)

I'm a bit more in control these days. But my first time was just Too Exciting for me to last very long!

D_alfreleeb

Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first time I lasted about 30 seconds. Other than that my shortest is probably about 5 minutes. I've never lasted too long anyway, unfortunately.

jayoh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
whats the average time guys that you last with your cock buried inside, or pumping/thrusting? be honest now!

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd guess around a min or two upon entry; but nearly every time I blow fast - I can stay hard and keep pounding away.