shorts too tight

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by twoton, Aug 20, 2011.

1. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tried on a few more pairs of casual shorts at Marshall's tonight. If they fit in the waist, they're too small in the front. My wife says, "Story of your life."

What's up with the contemporary style of snug flat fronts and slim cut legs on short pants? Even without the frontal endowment, some actual real-life men have muscular thighs.

Maybe if I weren't a member of the LPSG and had skinny chicken legs I wouldn't have this problem.

Resolved: I will have penis reduction surgery and quit lifting manly weights.

2. aqua-illusion

Gold Member

Albums:
    You're willing to reduce your penis size so you don't bulge out of your shorts?...tsk tsk tsk, what a waste, lol.

On a more serious note...just keep looking for shorts that fit? Instead of opting for surgery :D

3. D_JuanAFock

D_JuanAFock New Member

The current style in fashion seems to be close fitting clothes, it shouldnt be skin tight but it should be close. If you want more loose fit clothes you are gonna have to use an old fashion. I am sure Ross still has some of the traditional baggy style you are looking for.

Also, the "it" crowd is not muscular, it is slender. That is obviously not what you want or possibly what your wife wants... so just dont try to be in the crowd and be happy...

4. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

Enjoy your self and your wife needs to enjoy you too!

5. rainbowknight

rainbowknight New Member

Albums:
    You can see this divergence is style play out in society. A lot of urban guys opt for the baggy look while some "alternative" urban guys opt for the slim fit. It is fun to have both in your wardrobe. If you are going to wear a pair of "nut huggers" as a big dick person, I usually wear them to the movies at night.

6. AdamTaylor

AdamTaylor Member

Albums:
    I have ALWAYS had this problem. I have a small waist, a big ass, and an adaquate package and pants never fit right. I usually wear a 27 or 28 inch waist size and when I get pants that fit my waist they are too tight on my ass and crotch. Anyway I've just gotten used to showing a bubble but and VPL. It's made me less shy that's for sure!

7. Nicebulge78

Nicebulge78 New Member

Albums:
    I'll enjoy him guys! Muscular and bulging?! Amazingly hottt!

8. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It may be more expensive, but try a bigger size and have the waist altered......or go for the "relaxed fit" ones at the GAP...

9. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

hmmm really? What kind of pants/shorts are you buying? Your gallery is very nice BTW. However, I'm not seeing a bubble butt or substantially huge bulge that would be the problem.

10. hung9mike

hung9mike Well-Known Member

Albums:
    It would be better just to shop somewhere else. I can find shorts that I'm comfortable in.

11. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    do what they'd do on what not to wear...go the next size up and have it tailored

12. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tailoring is a good idea, and I've gone that route in the past. But for a pair of casual, kick-around shorts....I'm not sure.

My wife is rapidly weeding out my "old fashioned" pleated trousers that are, in her words, high waisted. I think she's steering me toward the more contemporary styles. If they're wear-to-work pants, I'll most definitely have to get them tailored. Flat front, high crotch trou are a challenge.

BTW, two pair of shorts that seemed to fit well enough came from U.S. Polo Association. Snug in the butt with just enough play in the front. Wearing a pair now, in fact.

13. BgHorseBoy

BgHorseBoy New Member

Albums:
    Just wear them tight and enjoy it. The rest of the world will enjoy watching you wear it.

14. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    Went shopping for trousers today.

Banana Republic and Brooks Bros. flat fronts are flattering without showing too much.

Draft saved Draft deleted