Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've recently noticed more shorts with the mesh inside designed to replace underwear.
Do you find the mesh fits comfortably? And does the mesh rub against your dick and balls whilst running? Would you recommend these or normal shorts and underwear?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They are fine and cooler then underwear and real do not rub your dick anymore then underwear!!
cross-training-shoes-reviews-hot-guy-running-crossfit-shoes.jpg

Reactions: Edax626

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find them all to be uncomfortable. They push my dick inward and down. Not good. I realize that's because my anatomy is a bit different form the statistical mean so these weren't designed for me. I usually cut a slit near the top and push the mesh under my balls for a little lift. I'll wear a jock strap as well if the situation requires.

Reactions: bulgebigger

I find the really meshy ones (obvious holes) as in swim trunks uncomfortable because they're often rough. The stretchier, finer-grained liners like in running shorts tend to be fine.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've recently noticed more shorts with the mesh inside designed to replace underwear.
Do you find the mesh fits comfortably? And does the mesh rub against your dick and balls whilst running? Would you recommend these or normal shorts and underwear?

I came up with my own comfort design. I cut the liner in two pieces so it would not grab my cock and balls and put them in bind. Much more comfortable!

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My mesh are see thru when I place my junk through a slit I cut into them. This obviously isn't all situations appropriate. In those cases I pull it back out from the slit, or nonchalantly hold my phone over it. Either way they are very comfortable and cool. 003xbig.JPG
001nfl.JPG

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I think the mesh always feels like an after-thought: like some lady somewhere thought "We'd better put in a liner" with NO concept of supporting balls.
I know there are shorts with a jockstrap sewn in them (gosports? GO softwear? Something like that) but I haven't tried those, tho I did have a couple of pairs in the 80's
I had some nice running shorts whose mesh lining actually did support my low hangers, but after about a year they sagged and are now useless. Jockstraps for me!

D

deleted300444

For me, if the shorts themselves fit well & feel good, often the mesh liner is too tight. I have bought the shorts to fit & cut the liner out.

123def

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually avoid these, the mesh liner never seems to be the right size. I think it’s because I’ve got quite large thighs so usually need to get a large pair of shorts to make sure there’s enough room for running, which means the liner is far too baggy and supports nothing.

The really short race shorts are usually better, but I prefer an under armour style compression short to a liner.

Camaronight

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think the mesh always feels like an after-thought: like some lady somewhere thought "We'd better put in a liner" with NO concept of supporting balls.
I know there are shorts with a jockstrap sewn in them (gosports? GO softwear? Something like that) but I haven't tried those, tho I did have a couple of pairs in the 80's
I had some nice running shorts whose mesh lining actually did support my low hangers, but after about a year they sagged and are now useless. Jockstraps for me!

Would love to find shorts with a built in jock strap. I’ve seen the go software ones online but they are $35 anybody know of any others like these?