Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, I like to jog a lot, but I tend to do it at night because I really can't wear jogging shorts. There is no hiding my bulge. I like to show it off, but not when families and kids are out and about...does anyone else have this problem? Also, when I'm sweaty, well, the shorts can cling (i think my gallery has some examples) but i get tired of running at night...

Oh, and it sometimes falls out if i'm wearing my lined shorts w/no undies, but if running really late, well, that's just fun then...although the bouncing hurts..

What do you other big boys who jog do to deal with this? Jocks help a tiny bit, but not enough...

Conversly, I like to wear/lounge in my jogging shorts inside around certain friends...i can catch them sneaking peaks and it is fun to tease a bit, the shorts are good for teasing.

Maybe there should be a lpsg gym, ha ha. Bigguns and their admirerers, i think more people would work out ;)

P.S. If no opinion on this, check out my gallery and leave some comments, I LOVE to get comments so much, they make me hard and thus post more photos, it's a win-win really.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you tried mesh gym/basketball shorts? Champion are my favorites, yet I have Nike and Russell Athletic shorts as well. I wear them with boxers and enjoy being loose when I run. I push myself hard, so my dick shrivels up and stays out of the way while I'm running. The little bit that shows is nothing I'm worried about. You can choose to wear briefs or boxerbriefs with them if you want to be more modest. There are also athletic clothes made from the new microfiber fabric touted as "dry". Very thin and unrestrictive. If you choose dark colored shorts, you'll be good to go.

aussiejd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lycra tights or cycle type shorts will do the trick, wear them under your shorts and it should hide your stuff a little, or at least contain it!