Shots on the toilet?

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
For some odd reason, there are a lot of pictures on this forum of guys sitting on the toilet. It's not that they are taking pictures of themselves going to the bathroom. I assume the toilet seat is down. But there is no greater turn-off for me than seeing a toilet and a roll of toilet paper in the background. Why do guys do this? Is it because they are naked when they're in the bathroom?

This picture is a great example. Awesome body. Beautiful picture overall. Amazing man here. But that toilet paper in the background ... turn off.
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/282397/cat/500/ppuser/105788

(I mean, not that he cares what I think. He's straight anyway.)

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think ultimately it's a matter of personal taste. Although I think ladies on the loo are sexier, personally I view any kind of toilet use pictures as priceless. If the picture's of a guy I prefer him to be stood over the toilet and either peeing or preparing to pee. However pictures like the one illustrated where the guy's sat on the toilet and merely using it as a convenient posing or wanking stool are also fine. After all, if a guy's beating off in the toilet, the ready supply of tissue paper as well as the toilet itself can be a great aid to minimising the mess when he finally comes.

jonluke6ft2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It doesn't matter to me where they are when they have a body/cock like that. I would be in the bathroom with him just to get a taste of that man meat. I guess what I am trying to say is it definitely does not turn me off.

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Like others said, it's because of the privacy - this way people can take such pictures even at work during the day without anyone knowning.

For the record, I personally love to see guys in the toilet room.. ;)

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I imagine it's the room where a lot of men spend the most time naked at home, or get the most privacy at work. I love watching a guy piss so I don't mind a toilet picture. Seeing a guy sitting on the toilet (no 'h'!) is also a turn-on. I like to see him there, pants around his ankles, legs wide apart, dick and balls just hanging on display.

HOWEVER, when there IS an 'h' - I DO NOT WANT TO SEE IT!

Piss, yes. Scat, no no no no no!