Should "admirers" be allowed...?

Should "admirers" be allowed on the website?

• Yes, welcome everyone, lets just change the website to "penis support group"

Votes: 222 61.3%
  • No, unless they are female.

Votes: 48 13.3%
  • No, not at all, this support group isn't for them.

Votes: 31 8.6%
  • Yes, but they shouldn't be able to chat/post discussions except in certain threads.

Votes: 61 16.9%

• Total voters

Max

Sexy Member
Media
barron said:
This site has come a long way since its beginning 5-ish (maybe more) years ago as a joke. I think there is a post or two with more of the history of the site, but for the most part things stay on topic and the crowd here is really good. There are some posters who seem to only want to post flames or be a real pill, but they are easy identify, skip over and ignore. You can make what you want out of this site and if you don't like a particular direction a post, chat or PM is going, say so and move on. There are more than 12,000 members now and that means there is just going to be more variety.
Barron has it right IMHO, although the huge number of posts can reduce the use of the site to those who really need some help or advice.

I think lpsg must have been around a lot more than 5 years ago now, but it has always been open to those affected by large penises (I can't think of a better way of phrasing this) as well as to those who possess one.

I think the real problem with lpsg these days is its lack of focus; looking for threads which might be any practical use to people amongst all the other stuff requires a lot of time and patience.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
There used to be a small penis support group that is no longer active. They told anyone that was average to take a flying leap.

That is when I came here. Until now no one has ever posted anything that I took as insulting about me physically. That is until this thread was started. Truth is small guys are very much impacted by guys with very large penises. One definition of a large penis is one that is bigger than the one I own. So guys with eight inch dicks want to know if they are "small."

This site is about penis issues and specifically large penis issues and how they interact with other issues in people's lives.

No where is it written that a guy has to have a big dick to give support to guys that are very endowed.

I did not realize the problems that a guy with an eight inch soft penis has just finding a place to put it and an erection for a guy that is very thick and over 10 inches erect is a nightmare if it is a situation where showing your dick is totally inappropriate.

Most guys very endowed have been extremely supportive of smaller sized guys. It is the "want a be's" that usually stir up comments started by the author of this thread.

Dr. Rock said it best on this thread. This is a completely uninforcable rule.
Futile to try.

Perhaps it is your choice of user name that gets unwanted attention. The avator I selected so far has not generated much sexual interest. If it does, I'll have to refer them to a farm somewhere. That is not my real picture!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am one of the few members here who was around on the first incarnation of LPSG. It was stated then that the LPSG was intended for anyone who possessed, was interested in or affected by a large penis. If we agree that this remains true, we must realise that admirers are undoubtedly part of the forum's intended audience. They often have as much, or more, to contribute than some of our big-cocked brothers.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
I am one of the few members here who was around on the first incarnation of LPSG. It was stated then that the LPSG was intended for anyone who possessed, was interested in or affected by a large penis. If we agree that this remains true, we must realise that admirers are undoubtedly part of the forum's intended audience. They often have as much, or more, to contribute than some of our big-cocked brothers.

I agree. If they want to post or even lurk, let them. I don't mind the little guys. They make me feel bigger by comparison. Plus, some of them give confidence building complements. Today I used a urinal. I wouldn't any other day but I had confidence in knowing If someone were to have seen it, they would either admire or not care. I used to think I was in a losing competition. Now I feel I'm average in the above average category.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Freddie53 said:
The avator I selected so far has not generated much sexual interest. If it does, I'll have to refer them to a farm somewhere. That is not my real picture!

Freddie ... I ... I don't know what to say.

Disillusioned and farmbound,
Matthew

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have to look at it realistically. No matter what rules you make, the same people will be here. The only difference is, they will lie.

You ban under 18s, they'll still be here, they'll just lie and say they're over 18. This will mean that people will engage in conversations with them, based on their age, that they may not if they knew their true age. However, they have been forced to lie to be here, so lie they will.

Already, I think we all know that there are plenty of people here who are lying about their dick size (or is there a strange phenomenon whereby nobody with a 14 inch cock can buy a digital camera?). There are also plenty who are honest about their size, and make no claims to having a larger than average cock. If you enforce a "this size and above" rule, many of them will choose to lie rather than to leave.

So, do we want honesty, or fantasy?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Thorpedo said:
Sounds to me like you have more of an issue with gay dudes being interested in your cock than anything else. I get that, and have no beef with that, but I have to agree with the comment above that your Screen Name basically begs for a gay dude's interest. It's sexy, and sounds like someone I might like to suck.

How 'bout DeeBlackthorne, 'cause my screen name screams for sexual attention as well? Not. Truth told, there are way more provocative screen names on the board, and even if someone chooses a provocative name for themselves, that doesn't give someone uninvited the right to hound you for pictures or chat or camming. An analogous, highly incorrigible argument has been made for women who deserve to get raped because they chose to dress seductively; they brought it on themselves. That's called "blaming the victim."

Not that we're really victims for having what we have. Large size can be an inconvenience at times, but I for one would prefer to be bigger than smaller any day.

Secondly, yeah, I had a tough time answering this question and that's because I've run into people online who can't take a hint. Over the course of my membership, I've taken down pictures and become more selective about who I chat with at Yahoo. If I feel like that my dick was all that compelled someone to IM me, I'll thank them from the compliment, but I won't really talk much after that. Even if they seem genuine -- "I like your posts," "I like your blog," "you seem intelligent" -- that's much appreciated, too, but again, if the conversations tend to stir toward dick stuff more than I'd like, I'll simply back out of them.

I've got a few people in my Internet life that I talk dick stuff with, and that's because I feel like I relate to them better. We have common experiences. That's not to say, for example, that I can't relate to a gay man. I'm sure I could on some levels. But again, in my experience (and not universally for everyone else's), I really don't respond well to anonymous people who go from "hey" to "I'd love to suck you off" in 2.2 seconds. Besides, as big as I am, not much luck getting a dick through a cable modem, is there?

So, to the admirers around here, hey, it's cool. I'm not faulting you for that. As others have said, big dicks are pretty rare and most of the time they're pretty interesting to look at. Just respect that there are times when guys like me might not mind the admiration, but that there are also other times when it could get a little irritating. Not to whine that we're "freaks" or something, but if we don't seem interested in cybersex or camming, then be cool with it.

Topman10x7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That's an interesting comment, although suggesting that pre-18-year old join an adult site like this is can be at the least very controversial.
On the other hand, I agree on their need for support. I used to be terribly embarrassed by my size when I was a teen and would always try to hide it. Now I find it hot to show off but when youre a teen it's hard to be different.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DoubleMeatWhopper said:

I came along several incarnations into the thing, but that was always Mark's philosophy of who this site was for.

Unwanted attention is an unpleasant expereince for anyone, nomatter who or when, so in theat regard, I can appreciate what college22punk9 is talking about. Instead of suggesting changing the whole nature of the board to accomodate one person's problem, why not try the direct approach? "Fuck off, cheesebreath" works well if "thanks but no thanks" doesn't get the desired results. No, most of our members are not performing monkeys who owe anyone free j/o material.

I don't care WHO'S posting here as long as they are thoughtful and contribute to the board. The only times I've felt otherwise is a few brief times when we've had so many smaller size guys posting small size and jealousy issues that it didn't feel okay to talk about big dick issues anymore. I resented that, this is the one place on earth that big guys should get to talk about their own issues without feeling they should have to tiptoe around everyone else's feelings.

So that's my take on the issue- anyone should be welcome, as they always have been, but they are not free to change the nature or purpose of the board. This isn't the Small Penis Support Group, although we welcome all members. I personally don't feel like giving out sympathy like it's my job to every new guy who comes on here and wants to kill himself because his dick isn't 9". Yes, that's happened to me a LOT. Admirers need to respect that our members don't owe them anything and lechers need to die. Newbies need to leave me alone until they've given me a chance to get to know them on the board, and now every member should send me $10 and all your wishes will come true. That is all.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Much ado about nothing. Change the name? limit access? WTF?

DO NOTHING! Enuf has been done here as of late (thank u very much!) There are people here (legit members) "admiring" each other. So how do you determine who should or shouldn't be allowed?

Don't like admirers/lurkers?? Don't respond! DUH!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thankfully opposition to diversity is not acceptable to everyone. The desire for having membership in elitist groups reveals a human characteristic which has existed through the ages. Being less exposed to diversity results in a firmer clinging to the elitist mentality. I learn from those different from me and this has been one of the positive benefits lpsg has provided me. Who is to label an "admirer" from a "possessor"? Many of us are probably both:rolleyes:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DeeBlackthorne said:
How 'bout DeeBlackthorne, 'cause my screen name screams for sexual attention as well? Not. Truth told, there are way more provocative screen names on the board, and even if someone chooses a provocative name for themselves, that doesn't give someone uninvited the right to hound you for pictures or chat or camming. An analogous, highly incorrigible argument has been made for women who deserve to get raped because they chose to dress seductively; they brought it on themselves. That's called "blaming the victim."

Not that we're really victims for having what we have. Large size can be an inconvenience at times, but I for one would prefer to be bigger than smaller any day.

Secondly, yeah, I had a tough time answering this question and that's because I've run into people online who can't take a hint. Over the course of my membership, I've taken down pictures and become more selective about who I chat with at Yahoo. If I feel like that my dick was all that compelled someone to IM me, I'll thank them from the compliment, but I won't really talk much after that. Even if they seem genuine -- "I like your posts," "I like your blog," "you seem intelligent" -- that's much appreciated, too, but again, if the conversations tend to stir toward dick stuff more than I'd like, I'll simply back out of them.

I've got a few people in my Internet life that I talk dick stuff with, and that's because I feel like I relate to them better. We have common experiences. That's not to say, for example, that I can't relate to a gay man. I'm sure I could on some levels. But again, in my experience (and not universally for everyone else's), I really don't respond well to anonymous people who go from "hey" to "I'd love to suck you off" in 2.2 seconds. Besides, as big as I am, not much luck getting a dick through a cable modem, is there?

So, to the admirers around here, hey, it's cool. I'm not faulting you for that. As others have said, big dicks are pretty rare and most of the time they're pretty interesting to look at. Just respect that there are times when guys like me might not mind the admiration, but that there are also other times when it could get a little irritating. Not to whine that we're "freaks" or something, but if we don't seem interested in cybersex or camming, then be cool with it.
I endorse this post.

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The think I like most about this forum/site #1 That it exists and has helped me dael with a lot of issues. Better now. The other thing I like is the diversity Str8, gay, bi, Black, White, Asian that is what keeps the forum alive and interesting. Reading the "debates" that go on are great and stimulating especially when they are intelligent ones. I like things just the way they are. :rolleyes: