Should big and loose vaginas be humiliated?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
hmm this is an interesting question.

I will say, no. A vagina is good regardless of whether it's loose or big.

Now that's not to say that women should not be humiliated, just that vaginal looseness is not the area where they should be humiliated. I think women should be humiliated for their weight.

In my mind if men can be humiliated for their size, or lack thereof, then it's only fair to humiliate women for their weight.

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media
No. Never. We all came to this world through vaginas (ok that was before C-sections). In any case, we were all conceived through vaginas (ok, that was before in-vitro fertilization). In my opinion, vaginas must be respected any way, if they can not adored.

giant11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
respect the vaginas because they are loose to some people ,they may be tight to someone like me .

J

JR7

No, they should be honored. I can only cum from a nice loose vagina. I can't even penetrate a pussy if it's too tight as I'm sure is the case with many lpsg members. Methinks this original poster may be projecting due to his small dick.

I was only born with a very average cock and in all my years I have never found one too loose.

No, I don't think anyone should be humiliated for their reproductive organs, be it pecker or pussy.

From what I have observed the only people that seem to be into humiliation regarding the sex organs are a very niche group of guys that have taken dick envy to a whole new level.

You pull that humiliation stuff on a normal woman regarding her plumbing and your probably going to get the shit slapped out of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Call_Me_Daddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vagina is muscle that relaxes and contracts. As a woman becomes more aroused and approaches orgasm her vagina contracts with great frequency and intensity. Most women will tell you their best orgasms fell like they could squeeze a pea to death with their "loose" pussy.

You also have to realize that vaginal tone is also a function of the woman's menstrual cycle.

So if you think your woman is loose, I'm willing to bet the problem is you aren't turning her on. And if anyone should be humiliated look in the mirror to see what a lousy lover looks like, that's where the humiliating belongs.

vagina size is relative to the dick thats going in there. A little dick guy might say its loose. A big dick guy might say its tight.

What a load of bullshit!

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The guy that started this Thread, had a blank profile. So I imagine him to get banned or not be back.

No you shouldn't talk about any girl's vagina that way. You shouldn't say a girl has a loose vagina. Just because your to small to fill them up.

No, they should have their own support group. L.V.S.G. Large Vagina Support Group. Women with small vaginas could go there to be humiliated. Learn how to stretch and increase their size...etc..etc