Should big and loose vaginas be humiliated?

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To each they're own. My bf loves me loose and it turns me on when he stretches me out.

Wow beautiful pictures Lillith. Is your boyfriend really big?

To be honest, I don't really know if I am tight or loose, I just get really wet. I don't have a problem taking a big cock within reason. Sometimes it may hit me inside the wrong way but there isn't a struggle getting inside. The few times that my pussy just seemed to cockblock was when I was dry which is the guy's fault because I get extremely wet when aroused. But I wondered if I was loose because small penises give me no pleasure. Regardless, any sort of humiliation will get you nowhere with me.

SugarLove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow beautiful pictures Lillith. Is your boyfriend really big?

To be honest, I don't really know if I am tight or loose, I just get really wet. I don't have a problem taking a big cock within reason. Sometimes it may hit me inside the wrong way but there isn't a struggle getting inside. The few times that my pussy just seemed to cockblock was when I was dry which is the guy's fault because I get extremely wet when aroused. But I wondered if I was loose because small penises give me no pleasure. Regardless, any sort of humiliation will get you nowhere with me.

I came to the realization after a while that I am not tight any longer. After 2 kids, kegals only do so much for me. Im with you on the small ones, and that is the realization that I am no longer tight. They used to work for me, but no longer.

Back to the original question... Oh wait that doesn't dignify a response...

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have to say that is impossible.....seriously if my cock is 6" around and that is thicker than over 95% of men, than there is no way your cock is 50% thicker than mine lol. Christ even 7" is freakish so don't claim to have something you don't, no pics no proof, especially when its is SO outside statistical reality.

http://www.lpsg.com/27472-girth-penis-size-percentiles.html

when your 9 inches around there is not to many that are loose

Last edited:

Durty_Lulz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I say yes.
But so should small and tight vaginas.
As a sadomasochist, either are great topics to use for verbal humiliation.

No, they should have their own support group. L.V.S.G. Large Vagina Support Group. Women with small vaginas could go there to be humiliated. Learn how to stretch and increase their size...etc..etc

I could probably start a separate thread of your insanely outlandish quotes.

This is for sure in the top ten.

See you in Hades :clap:

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, they should have their own support group. L.V.S.G. Large Vagina Support Group. Women with small vaginas could go there to be humiliated. Learn how to stretch and increase their size...etc..etc

Now , ^^ this^^ is pretty goddamn funny!!! : D

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
vagina size is relative to the dick thats going in there. A little dick guy might say its loose. A big dick guy might say its tight.

mate that's all the true, a flaccid,big ect. .vagina only need a massive dick specialty of big girth
the problem is that with single girls you don't know which one own petit size vagina
older women with many kids its natural
but with men seen that their hands fingers allow an idea of his dick size??!
But with women matter look don't so easy

mrsatisfier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did that in an argument with a gf once it was clear we were through. And it worked too. She was super upset by it. Which is exactly what she deserved, trust me.