Should big and loose vaginas be humiliated?

LooseLillith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I did that in an argument with a gf once it was clear we were through. And it worked too. She was super upset by it. Which is exactly what she deserved, trust me.
:

You don't sound like a childish dick at all , you totally sound like someone who should be trusted, trust me.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They shouldn't be humiliated, but at the least these women can accept who they are. Women who can take a large dick balls deep and call themselves tight are just as silly as all the guys on here with 5 inchers pretending to be well endowed.

I've been with women who have struggled to take me and I have been with women who had no problem. There is a difference. Vag sizes vary.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vagina is muscle that relaxes and contracts. As a woman becomes more aroused and approaches orgasm her vagina contracts with great frequency and intensity. Most women will tell you their best orgasms fell like they could squeeze a pea to death with their "loose" pussy.

You also have to realize that vaginal tone is also a function of the woman's menstrual cycle.

So if you think your woman is loose, I'm willing to bet the problem is you aren't turning her on. And if anyone should be humiliated look in the mirror to see what a lousy lover looks like, that's where the humiliating belongs.

What a load of bullshit!

Really? You must,........... well never mind.

I could probably start a separate thread of your insanely outlandish quotes.

This is for sure in the top ten.

See you in Hades :clap:

Yes :) and I wonder why I have no friends....but me thinks ya know, it be my personal preference. :) I be estranged, whatever that means :) :) I don't want to drag people down to my way of thinking. I live there already, downunder :) It's noice. Beaches, near naked women, rainforest and marsupials, big snakes, venomous spiders. Terrible place, no-one would want to move here. Unless they love the kinky way of life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Wow...

One day, I'm going to sit down and count all of the threads on LPSG that talk about:

Women and their double standards
Women being complete bitches for only wanting larger men
Women being complete bitches for always throwing out the small dick comments during an argument

So here we have:

Men being complete cunts for only wanting smaller/tighter vaginas.
Men being complete cunts for throwing out the loose vagina comments during an argument
Men wanting to humiliate women by throwing out loose vagina comments

And what does that make?

Men and their double standards.

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
wow beautiful pictures lillith. Is your boyfriend really big?

To be honest, i don't really know if i am tight or loose, i just get really wet. I don't have a problem taking a big cock within reason. Sometimes it may hit me inside the wrong way but there isn't a struggle getting inside. The few times that my pussy just seemed to cockblock was when i was dry which is the guy's fault because i get extremely wet when aroused. But i wondered if i was loose because small penises give me no pleasure. Regardless, any sort of humiliation will get you nowhere with me.

yes this is the problem whit big and loose vagina only fix to massive cocks,that are scarcely
of course going with professional guys,that for be in such business must own massive dick.is complete different
but i talk of those commune men of the street
of course when they are dark complexion possibilities of massive dick increase 30 %
,only in africa continent and their countries a woman could be certainty of 70 % massive dick

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow, what a thread! :rolleyes:

If a woman wants her genitals humiliated and can find a person to do so - go for it.

If a man wants his genitals humiliated and can find a person to do so - go for it.

Should a woman or a man have their genitals humiliated? Under any circumstance other than at their request? In my opinion, no. Even if the person cheats. The person cheated, their vagina or penis was just along for the ride, it didn't exactly make the decision to do it! (Poor misused genitalia!)

Tight or loose, big or small - I will like them if I like the person they belong to. If I don't like the person they are attached to, I will just keep my big mouth shut.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, what a thread! :rolleyes:

If a woman wants her genitals humiliated and can find a person to do so - go for it.

If a man wants his genitals humiliated and can find a person to do so - go for it.

Should a woman or a man have their genitals humiliated? Under any circumstance other than at their request? In my opinion, no. Even if the person cheats. The person cheated, their vagina or penis was just along for the ride, it didn't exactly make the decision to do it! (Poor misused genitalia!)

Tight or loose, big or small - I will like them if I like the person they belong to. If I don't like the person they are attached to, I will just keep my big mouth shut.
I agree.

Also, speaking as a man - I don't understand the obsession with vagina or penis size to begin with. Never have I thought, "Wow, her vagina was really small! So much better!" Imagine if you did magically shrink the vagina of a lover. Apart from anything else, with the 'small' vagina - she may still have a size preference. She might prefer someone bigger or smaller than you, making the sex just as uncomfortable - making the magical vagina-shrinking a waste of time. You would need to change the size of your penis, just to compensate. I'm just glad that 'Beetlejuice' isn't reality. :tongue:

B_slimjimpencil

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
should small and thin penises be humiliated? no but it still happens everyday. equality for all right?

just going from my experience, women seem to have little trouble slinging around the size argument as a way to put a man down or ridicule him but do take this very defensive stance when their own vagina sizes are called into question. there is nothing wrong with being small/thin as there is nothing wrong with being loose/big. the thing is to not live in denial about it. a guy like me shouldn't go around telling women i have a big meat stick since i would clearly be deluding myself. likewise if a woman NEEDS a big fat cock to enjoy sex, in all likeliness, her vagina is not as 'tight' as she goes around proclaiming. if you have good muscle control you should be able to grip/clamp down on an average or even slightly below average girth ... larger will still feel better, but you wouldn't NEED it to enjoy sex. my simple solution to the pencil dick-big/loose pussy debate ... if a guy is average in girth and she says he's too thin then the problem is her not him.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
should small and thin penises be humiliated? no but it still happens everyday. equality for all right?

just going from my experience, women seem to have little trouble slinging around the size argument as a way to put a man down or ridicule him but do take this very defensive stance when their own vagina sizes are called into question. there is nothing wrong with being small/thin as there is nothing wrong with being loose/big. the thing is to not live in denial about it. a guy like me shouldn't go around telling women i have a big meat stick since i would clearly be deluding myself. likewise if a woman NEEDS a big fat cock to enjoy sex, in all likeliness, her vagina is not as 'tight' as she goes around proclaiming. if you have good muscle control you should be able to grip/clamp down on an average or even slightly below average girth ... larger will still feel better, but you wouldn't NEED it to enjoy sex. my simple solution to the pencil dick-big/loose pussy debate ... if a guy is average in girth and she says he's too thin then the problem is her not him.

Um... there is a great deal of small/thin penis men who seek out and encourage SPH. It's not the same with women.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No. Only assholes should be humiliated. People who go around humiliating other's body parts qualify as assholes.

Variety is the spice of life. Sometimes a nice big wet vagina is so nice to fuck. No struggle, no lube, just pure fun.

They are best for all nighters as well. It's like driving a big Buick on a long road trip. Total comfort and it never gets tired out or succumbs to friction.

Last edited: