Should both top and bottom get off?

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I suppose it depends really, I'm a total bottom personally and I oftentimes don't care if I cum or not. As long as I've satisfied my man then I am happy and content. Unless of course, I'm going to be milked afterword...But I normally don't care either way.

Agree with that as well.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
both should enjoy it, at the least.

Not every bottom every time has an orgasm, as prostate orgasm is somewhat elusive. more often than not, it's just a plateau of pleasure, not orgasm really.

Monk4Life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think its only fair that both parties get off unless it was otherwise mentioned. I've had a similar experience to the OP in a way. My first time bottoming(i was always into oral, mutual, kissing, hugging, etc. Anal was not my thing either way).

The guy eventually talked me into it and i bottomed for him. After he had blown and pulled out to remove the condom, i'm lying there still jerking off my hard-on. The other guy comes back from washing his hands and just sits there (OTHER end of the bed) giving me this "why are you on my bed" sort of look, didn't even touch me or anything.

Got dressed about 3 minutes later of playing with the hard-on with no contact.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Depends on the situation. Sometimes I don't want to cum... maybe I just started my night and I want to suck off a lot more guys - if I cum, then i'm not really interested anymore (it's the straightest thing about me). Cumming is not the goal for me. I like when I run into a guy who has that as a goal because it means I can really go to town on his dick.
Usually when I cum it's because I've sucked so much dick that I just cum hands free, or I'm in a more Top mood and doing the fucking. Or, when I'm having full contact, intimate sex with someone who I know well and share more than just sex.

Sometimes a perfectly good encounter winds up being spoiled in a futile but relentless quest to break through a plateau and cum; it turns from play into a chore.

Even during a casual hook-up, I'm always attuned to where he is at, physically, mentally, emotionally, sexually. I don't ever just bust a nut without discussing it with whomever it is I'm playing with, even if it's just a simple question. That's selfish egosex, not even a sportfuck and definitely not the way I roll.

As a non-versatile top who can sometimes take edging to an extreme, play is the journey, not necessarily the destination; after 7-8 hours of assorted fun and games, it's hardly unusual for either my partner or me to simply find a nice spot to break, relax and cool down. Actual ejaculation needn't be part of the equation, especially when it becomes something of a mystery achievement :rolleyes: